Group Home CBRF Manager - Salary PLUS Hourly Pay! - Located in Brookfield, WI
Company: St. Coletta of Wisconsin
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title: Residential ManagerLocation: Brookfield, WI and
Waukesha, WIPay: $40,000-$43,000 salary plus -additional hourly
pay!Who We Are:We are a leader in providing residential,
vocational, and educational services to adults with developmental
disabilities. - Our Mission is to ensure the people we serve
achieve their highest quality of life and personal growth. - Here's
a quick video about who we are and what we do: -. - (or copy and
paste this link: -https://youtu.be/s4Ryvdmm5_w)Why Work for Us:We
provide paid training, educational and development opportunities,
and tuition reimbursement for approved degree programs. - At St.
Coletta we pride ourselves in what we do and there is something for
everyone to get involved in! - From Special Olympics, to our
community orchard and garden, or our mini golf course, St. Coletta
Prom, and SO much more! - To see what we've been up to check out
our YouTube Channel and Facebook page (links below). - You'll see
that you can love your job while making a difference! - -Click -
-to check out our - -channel! - (or copy and paste this link:
-to check out our - -page and see all the fun things we've been up
to lately! - (or copy and paste this link:
-https://www.facebook.com/stcolettawisc/)We also offer a
comprehensive benefit package and -competitive starting pay full
benefits are availableSpeaking of benefits, we offer:
- Opportunity to get paid for hours worked beyond your salary
starting at 48 hours up to 65 hours!
- Generous PTO (3 weeks in your first year!)
- Eight paid holidays -
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance plans -
- 401(k) with employer match -
- Company paid short-term & long-term disability and life
- Tuition reimbursement programs
- Employee referral bonuses
- And more!!
- -or go to -https://www.stcolettawi.org/benefits-summary/ -St.
Coletta of Wisconsin, has an excellent leadership opportunity for a
Residential Manager in our Jefferson Program! - Our goal is to
ensure the people we serve achieve their highest quality of life
and personal growth. We are seeking a Residential Manager who will
help sustain this mission and aid in our continuous efforts to be
recognized as an outstanding organization.As the Leader of their
assigned home(s), the Residential Manager provides oversight and
management for the day-to-day operations. -As the Leader of their
assigned home(s), the Residential Manager provides oversight and
management for the day-to-day operations. -Essential duties and
responsibilities -include the following; -
- Provides leadership and oversight for the day-to-day operations
of his/her assigned home(s) to deliver high quality care and home
- Communicates effectively (face-to-face, verbal, written,
digital) and works collaboratively with co-workers, stakeholders,
- Supports and develops the knowledge, skills, and abilities of
the DSPs they supervise, so they can fulfill current and future
job/role responsibilities more effectively.
- Leads the hiring process for selecting new staff members
- Trains new Direct Support staff members, ensuring effective
on-boarding and successful transition from classroom to in-home on
the job training.
- Schedules direct support staff within budget parameters to
support operations and quality outcomes.
- Addresses basic performance issues with corrective action,
completes performance evaluations, and establishes goals and
- Responsible for securing and managing client funds and
maintaining accurate client financial records.
- Responsible for the overall cleanliness and maintenance of the
group home to achieve St. Coletta branding standards.
- Coordinates client medical appointments and ensures that
appointment outcomes and documentation are communicated to
appropriate parties (ex. medication changes, changes in health
status, special orders, follow-up appointments, etc.).
- This position may require scheduled direct care hours depending
on the needs of the home.
- Participates in the on-call rotation.Requirements: This
position is - responsible for the overall direct supervision for
Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) who work within your assigned
home(s) and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance
with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning and assigning work, appraising performance;
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and
resolving problems.Education and/or Experience: The ideal candidate
will have a High school diploma or equivalent required,
post-secondary degree or certification preferred, and one to three
years related work experience preferred, or an equivalent
combination of training and/or experience. Previous supervisory
experience is preferred.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: - A
valid driver's license with a driving record that meets St.
Coletta's standards is required.Other Skills and Abilities: - The
ideal candidate will demonstrate strong organizational skills,
efficient time management, the ability to maintain confidentiality,
the ability to make sound decisions and problem solve, and the
ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships
and motivate others. -Other qualifications include the ability to
maintain a schedule that allows for visibility in assigned areas
when persons served and staff are present.Please include resume and
cover letter with application.If you are seeking employment that is
secure, offers growth opportunities, and provides a rewarding job
experience, apply today! - We offer competitive salaries and a
comprehensive benefits package.St. Coletta is an Equal Opportunity,
AA, -and Substance/Tobacco Free Employer.ExperienceRequired
- 1 year(s): Management or Supervisory
- High School or betterBehaviorsPreferred
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability
to set your own schedule and goals
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the
ability to contribute to the success of a project or the
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: St. Coletta of Wisconsin, Milwaukee , Group Home CBRF Manager - Salary PLUS Hourly Pay! - Located in Brookfield, WI, Executive , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!