Corporate Project Manager
Company: ITU AbsorbTech
Location: New Berlin
Posted on: August 7, 2022
SUMMARY OF POSITION: This position is responsible for a variety
of facility and corporate projects and support duties for
production operations, including maintenance. This individual will
provide detailed reports and presentations when needed. This
position is also responsible for working with vendors and customers
in a production environment. Most activities will be working on
projects to install new processes or equipment aimed at safety and
operational efficiencies.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Establish a safety culture where accidents are
- Work with Maintenance managers at each location when necessary
to ensure safety objectives are met or exceeded within each
maintenance department, with emphasis on injury prevention.
- Work closely with plant managers, maintenance personnel and
plant supervisors on assigned project work.
- Prioritize all project work in conjunction with the vice
president of operations.
- Work in conjunction with plant managers on developing annual
capital planning requirements for the upcoming year.
- Able to calculate return on investment (ROI) analysis to help
determine prioritization and justification of potential project
- Ensure all projects come in on-time and within the allocated
budget set forth on the project.
- Work closely with safety managers to ensure all lockout/tagout
(LOTO) requirements are met for installation of new equipment or
- Keep up on latest technology that will help run the plant in a
more efficient manner.
- Continually initiate cost savings project ideas.
- Engineer or work closely with contractors to ensure proper
design and sizing for equipment, treatment needs, and/or
- Assist maintenance managers with implementing the E-Maint
program and developing maintenace talent
- Up to 20% travel - for project work or to help local
maintenance teams if staffing levels are extremely low.
- All other duties as assigned.EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: A
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field and
5-7 years of experience or equivalent experience required. Previous
experience with International Organization for Standardization
(ISO) certification / audit processes and industry specific
knowledge is preferred.This individual must have a strong working
knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs and must possess
excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational
skills and the ability to multitask.Required
Keywords: ITU AbsorbTech, Milwaukee , Corporate Project Manager, Executive , New Berlin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!