IT Risk Manager
Posted on: September 24, 2022
IT Risk ManagerCorporate Headquarters12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant
Prairie, WI 53158Uncover your full potential in a collaborative IT
environment at a proven industry leader that runs one of the
largest e-commerce sites in the U.S. We are looking for an IT Risk
Manager experienced in leading IT business continuity plans in
crisis situations.Better together than apart. This position is
on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our
- Lead and facilitate an IT plan and support navigation for the
business when problems arise.
- Develop, maintain and test the IT Business Continuity
- Collaborate across the organization to develop effective
working relationships and documented Business Continuity / Risk
- Ensure the appropriate data is collected and maintained to map
business functions to IT assets.
- Design and facilitate tests and exercises on business plans and
crisis management execution.
- Provide reporting to the Business Continuity Management
committee on the critical functions, individuals and infrastructure
within the business plans.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of experience in the development and implementation of
IT disaster recovery policies and processes.
- 5+ years of IT leadership experience.
- Demonstrated success in collaborating and delivering across
multiple IT teams and stakeholders.
- Deep understanding of disaster recovery at both a technical and
business level. Benefits
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing.Employee Perks
- On-site caf-- with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.About
UlineUline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled ()Our employees make the difference and we
are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore
Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Milwaukee , IT Risk Manager, Executive , Mukwonago, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!