Regional Aftermarket Manager
Company: Advanced Hires
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Advanced Hires is currently working with a growing, established,
reputable global manufacturer client seeking a Regional Aftermarket
Manager to join their team.
The Regional Aftermarket Manager is responsible for the
development, support and training of our client's distribution
network. Evaluate new potential dealers, create annual dealer
development plans and conduct all technical training on the compact
equipment product line to create a fully equipped certified dealer
network. The compact equipment product line includes but is not
limited to excavators, skid steer loaders, material dumpers,
telehandlers and wheel loaders and other products as required.
* Train dealers on the newest technology within the compact
equipment product line & light equipment as necessary.
* Assist the field sales force with prospecting and evaluating new
potential dealers that meet the requirements set forth by
* Evaluate existing dealers and create annual development plans to
elevate their support capabilities while obtaining and growing our
client's certified dealer level.
* Conduct ongoing train the trainer programs and implement a
consistent training program on a national stage. Lead field schools
as well as certified service training classes within the Customer
Education & Experience Center (CEEC) located at the company
headquarters as necessary.
* Assist the product support department and field sales force with
machine issues by working with dealer technical staff to
* Assist the product support department through the CRM (phone
system) on an as needed basis or as directed by management.
* Ability to provide onsite rapid response support to the dealer
network where high profile or visible quality/durability issues
surface on a limited and isolated basis.
* Work with engineering, product management and manufacturing to
assist with product improvement based on knowledge obtained from
field travel and customer feedback.
* Prepares and submits informative, timely field training and
service reports to Dealer Development & Aftermarket Services
* Keeps the Dealer Development & Aftermarket Services Manager
updated in a timely fashion on machine issues, customer feedback
and quality/volume of field training.
* Creating annual dealer development plans for review by management
and then implement at the dealer level.
* Internal summary reports showing status of contracted dealers
related to the multiple tier certified dealer program.
* Promotes the sale of specialty tools, service parts, telematics,
attachments and accessories to meet the corporate goal of
minimizing equipment downtimes and maximizing dealer potential.
* Work with corporate parts analyst to create and implement
industry leading parts programs.
* Establish effective and efficient travel plans with primary and
* Coordinate travel plans with management and the assigned dealer
network to ensure effective execution of the dealer development
* Stay current on all expert training standards, repair procedures,
part changes, processes, machine improvements and web changes.
* Self-learn equipment through research, studying and hands on time
in and out of the field. Work closely with client's European
factories as well to understand all products produced within the
* Maintain a lead "train the trainer" role and act as a role model
for regional dealer staff.
* Attend trade shows and join associations to represent and keep
abreast on the latest industry leading support techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Day shift
* aftermarket: 2 years (Required)
* Training & development: 2 years (Required)
* Business development: 2 years (Required)
* Heavy equipment: 2 years (Required)
* Construction: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%7207975%
Keywords: Advanced Hires, Milwaukee , Regional Aftermarket Manager, Executive , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!