Company: Annex Wealth Management LLC
Location: Elm Grove
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- Manage our 3rd Party Network vendor and formulate a plan for a
more secure and efficient road map and dashboard to reduce network
congestion and increase performance through network segmentation.
There are three areas in Network Infrastructure Design you need to
pay attention to. Ethernet Network Infrastructure Design.
Segmentation. Selecting a network solution.
- Oversee projects that range from simple moves to larger more
complex ventures like setting up a new building with equipment
(Computers, Monitors, Laptops, Dual Monitor Arms, Internet, TV and
- Develop, implement, manage, monitor and/or oversee all aspects
of the firm's information technology systems to include ensuring
reliable, efficient, and up to date IT systems and equipment,
ensuring sufficient redundancy to prevent or minimize business
interruptions, develop and implement systems that provide high
cyber security safeguards that will minimize Annex's exposure to
risk, ensure an on-going accurate inventory of users and equipment,
manage all related licenses, work with vendors and contractors,
oversee all warranties, manage the IT ticket program, respond to
emergencies and system failures, etc.
- Develop and maintain clear, precise, and comprehensive policies
and procedures for the department as well as recommend best
management practices for the rest of the firm.
- Provide technical assistance with the firm's website and social
media technical needs.
- Supervise, evaluate, manage, and train/develop staff to ensure
sufficient cross-training and back-up support that will include an
outside contracted provider for technical back-up.
- Follow and ensure compliance with legal, organizational, and
contractual laws and policies.
What We Are Looking For
- A bachelor's/master's degree from an accredited College or
University in Computer Sciences, MIS, or closely related field
- Five (5) years' experience in systems administration
- Experience with website support management
- Experience with CISCO routers, switches, management and
configuration of HUB and ability to troubleshoot VPN, ISDN,
wide-area networks, Microsoft Hyper-V servers, TCPIP, IIS server,
and Microsoft Office 365 Administrator Suite. Appropriate
certifications in IT field
- Significant experience with current technology systems and best
management practices in the area of cyber security
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office 365 suite, and
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours as needed.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills, written and
- Strong Troubleshooting skillsWhat You Can ExpectIn return for
your talent, time and commitment, we offer the competitive
compensation and benefits you would expect of an industry leader,
including paid holidays, vacations, and a 401 (k)
Keywords: Annex Wealth Management LLC, Milwaukee , IT Director, Executive , Elm Grove, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!