Region Manager, MW Grocery NA & Broker
Posted on: November 26, 2022
SUMMARY: Midwest Region Broker Manager responsible for National
Account Customers and Broker Account Managers for shelf stable
product line. Manager is responsible for delivering the revenue,
profit, and market share objectives within allocated budget of the
organization by providing outstanding leadership, strategy
development, business plan deployment, fact based selling, business
analysis and world class tactical execution. Outstanding
organization with established product lines.Flexible location!
Midwest Major Metro preferred but would look at candidates based
anywhere in the Midwest. Candidates must have Grocery National
Account and Broker Management Experience.MAJOR
- Collaborate with the Sales Director and Broker Business
Development Managers to develop the strategic and tactical plan for
the business within the assigned New England sales
territory/geography & National Account Customers.
- Actively participate in the sales teams strategic operational
and financial success by adopting and implementing proven fact
based selling techniques, analysis, and reporting, utilizing
syndicated data sources and other reputable industry resources to
make recommendations and develop sustainable action plans.
- Participate and develop annual broker reviews to maintain best
representation, utilizing innovative strategies to drive business
results and deliver the companys revenue, profit, and market share
goals while staying within the established budgets.
- Build and maintain positive business relationships with
customers, brokers and Headquarter teams in order to facilitate
solid forward thinking results oriented partnerships.
- Lead the account planning process and periodic customer
business reviews.Develop and implement comprehensive sales
presentations to promote and generate sales consistent with
- Partner with broker representatives and serve as a resource for
market growth opportunities, proposals and programs.Assume a lead
role in customer business development, contract negotiations,
presentations, and sales calls.
- Leverage syndicated data sources (Nielsen/IRI) in tandem with
both Corporate and Broker Category Management resources to provide
insight during customer specific category review processes to
include category strategy development, full category reviews,
assortment, pricing, promotion and shelving tactics.
- Work as leader of cross-functional teams to ensure dedication
to customer support in order to maintain quality service, develop
unique trade marketing opportunities, engage category management
resources and maintain high product service levels in line with
- Track and monitor shipments vs. consumption vs. plan weekly and
monthly. Communicate gaps and opportunities with recommended
- Manage and develop monthly forecasts for both the non-promoted
and promoted business
- Analyze promotional activity and determine ROI.Develop
recommendations for driving more efficient sales as a result of
ongoing promotional analysis.
- Stay informed of new products, marketing strategies and
services from competitors.Provide detailed relevant information to
the company and broker representatives appropriately.
- Review retail pricing regularly to ensure brands are priced in
accordance with company objectives.Develop and execute action plans
to adjust pricing where necessary.
- Take a leadership role in strategy development, budget
analysis, forecasting and presentation development.
- Conduct periodic market and store level audits to drive
improved sales and marketing strategic performance.
- Manage all administrative tasks associated with each customer
from a data driven, fact-based perspective (e.g. Adesso,
Collaborative Workbook Forecast entry, Off-Line Planning process,
deductions, rebills, etc.)Requirements:
- Outstanding demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent strategic capabilities
- Solid conceptual thinking abilities
- Strong results orientated skills
- Excellent business planning/organizational/project management
skills with previous business management/development
- Solid understanding of the financial impact of sales and
managing within an allocated budget
- Strong working knowledge of supply chain
- Understanding of the impact of consumer trends and the food
- Demonstrated success in developing business opportunities,
identifying customer needs and changes in their markets.
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success in developing broker and/or customer
- Excellent ability to manage through indirect relationships
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation
- In-depth working knowledge of fact based selling, category
management, consumer goods, and sales & marketing
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills
- Highly Skilled at data analysis using Nielsen and/or other
technology resources to perform analysis and recommend
- Proficient in the use of Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint and
Outlook computer skills
- Valid drivers license
- Excellent trade relations
Keywords: INCPG, Milwaukee , Region Manager, MW Grocery NA & Broker, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!