Relationship Manager - Pewaukee, WI.
Company: Wintrust Financial
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Wintrust is a financial holding company with approximately $50
billion assets under management and traded on the NASDAQ:WTFC.
Built on the "HAVE IT ALL" model, Wintrust offers sophisticated
technology and resources of a large bank while focusing on
providing service-based community banking to each and every
customer. Wintrust operates fifteen community bank subsidiaries
with over 170 banking locations in the greater Chicago and southern
Wisconsin market areas. Additionally, Wintrust operates various
non-bank business units including commercial and life insurance
premium financing, short-term accounts receivable financing,
out-sourced administrative services, mortgage origination and
purchase, wealth management services and qualified intermediary
services for tax-deferred exchanges. Why join us?
- An award-winning culture! We are rated a Top Workplace!
- Competitive pay and annual discretionary bonus eligible
- Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental,
vision, life, a 401k plan with a generous company match and tuition
reimbursement to name a few
- Family-friendly work hours
- With 175+ community bank locations, we offer opportunities to
grow and develop in your career
- Promote from within cultureCommunity Banking Relationship
Manager:The position of Community Banking Relationship Manager is
responsible for the acquisition of new commercial banking clients
and the expansion/retention of existing relationships. Will help
structure, underwrite, negotiate and manage complex credit
relationships. Responsible for developing and executing
relationship management plans for high value clients; this includes
effectively collaborating with client support and product teams as
well as senior management. Must be knowledgeable of financial needs
of our clients and the Bank's products, including deposit, treasury
and private banking solutions.What You Will Be Doing:
- Responsible for annual goals tied to loan and deposit volume,
cross-sales, call planning/prospecting and fee income generation.
SBA, C&I, and CRE loan generation.
- Managing and growing existing customer relationships with
businesses that have up to 5 Million in revenue.
- Maintain and develop existing portfolio by assessing and
meeting client's business and personal needs.
- Increase the Bank's profitability by cultivating new commercial
- Negotiate proper loan structure and effectively cross sell
- Maintain properly documented files and manage renewals and
collection efforts on past dues and defaulted loans.
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of current commercial
products offered in the market and keeps informed of all relevant
industry trends and practices.
- Maintain and build a professional network of COI's and referral
- Maintain a stable network of prospective customers with a
consistent approach to calling.
- 2 - 5 years plus of Relationship/Community Banking Experience.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills. Strong
analytical, organizational and time management skills. Proven
ability to manage tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills used within a team environment and
in client interaction with emphasis on relationship building
- Ability to proactively manage and prioritize work flow. From
our first day in business, Wintrust has been proud to serve a
variety of unique communities and people from all walks of life. To
be Chicago's Bank and Wisconsin's Bank , we need to reflect that
diversity both in all the communities we serve, the people we
employ, the organizations we work with, and our banking and lending
practices. Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community
banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age,
disability, or status as a covered veteran or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Wintrust Financial, Milwaukee , Relationship Manager - Pewaukee, WI., Executive , Pewaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!