Assistant Property Manager (Southside of Milwaukee, WI)
Company: Metropolitan Associates
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Assistant Property Manager* *Job Summary (Southside of
We are currently seeking a full-time *Assistant Property Manager
*to help oversee a large apartment community located on the
Southside of Milwaukee, WI.
The *Assistant Property Manager *will have the full responsibility
of managing daily operations at assigned properties.
asks include maintaining property rentals, marketing and filling
vacancies, enforcing leases and securing premises.
We offer a positive work environment, our employees are helpful and
courteous, and we cultivate those same qualities in new hires.
If you are looking for an opportunity with a growing organization,
please keep reading!
*About Metropolitan Associates*
With approximately 4000 apartments in more than 30 choice
locations, we offer a variety of apartment homes, as well as
outstanding service and experience.
We are a full-service company, consisting of market-rate and
Metropolitan Associates is one of the largest and most experienced
owners and managers of government-subsidized housing in the State
*Assistant Property Manager Job Responsibilities*
* Assistant Property Manager demonstrates ability to understand
financial goals, operate asset in owners' best interest and in
accordance with policies and procedures manual.
* Assists with preparation of annual budgets and income
* Provide constant vendor/contractor communications concerning
scheduling, billing, and vendor relations.
* Act as liaison between tenants and property owners.
* Assist with the collection of rent on a monthly basis and handle
late payments in a timely manner.
* Coordinate maintenance schedule with Head Maintenance
* Create, mentor and manage a cohesive property maintenance
*Assistant Property Manager Job Requirements Includes: *
* ARM designation preferred.
* Previous property management experience preferred.
* Ability to assist in managing staff and multiple contractors.
* Strong customer service skills.
* Computer experience.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks.
* Bilingual language capability in English/Spanish.
* Valid driver's license.
*Assistant Property Manager Job Skills*
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Enhanced negotiation abilities.
* Proficient in computer programs, including Microsoft Office.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision.
*Assistant Property Manager Position Includes Excellent Benefits
Package Such As: *
* Medical/vision, dental and life insurance plans.
* 401(k) plan.
* Paid holidays.
* Vacation and personal days.
* Commissions on Leases and Lease Renewals.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $44,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
* Bonus pay
* Commission pay
* Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with
local laws and regulations?
* What is your desired salary range?
* High school or equivalent (Required)
* Property Management: 2 years (Preferred)
* Spanish (Required)
* Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Metropolitan Associates, Milwaukee , Assistant Property Manager (Southside of Milwaukee, WI), Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!