Space and Capacity Planning Manager
Location: Hales Corners
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Space and Capacity Planning ManagerKenosha Branch12355 Uline
Way, Kenosha, WI 53144Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued
and rewarded.Position Responsibilities -
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Uline's velocity / supply
chain team area.
- Work with the Director of Operations, Warehouse Operations
Manager and others to determine product storage standards.
- Develop, communicate and monitor product storage standards with
each Uline facility.
- Assign and maintain velocity / storage codes for all
- Retain and motivate staff to ensure optimum utilization of the
department and the highest levels of service.
- Audit Branch velocity slotting procedures through on the floor
observations and reporting.
- Identify, recommend and follow up on improvements and
- Work with various departments including Marketing, Purchasing
and Inventory Control to ensure product information relative to
product storage, inventory levels and handling is maintained in a
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years distribution / supply chain experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Hands-on management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible
Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
-Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping,
industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company
known for incredible service, quality products and same-day
shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,500 employees
across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.Uline is proud to
operate as a -drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a
pre-employment -hair follicle drug screening.EEO/AA
make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! - Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Milwaukee , Space and Capacity Planning Manager, Executive , Hales Corners, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!