Global Products Sales Program Manager - Remote
Company: Johnson Controls
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job Details What you will do:You will be responsible for being
the single point of contact for a project and leading the
relationship between JCI and the client. Leading the process of
procurement and logistics, tracking orders, and checking that
product will be on time at the site according to drawings
- Develop strong relationships with JCI Global Products
organization and their different leaders for each line of
- Understand the project master plan and each individual project.
As well as the engineering team and PMs for each project.
- Understand and promote JCI portfolio and align with Open Blue
- Lead the process between the MEP division and Global Products
with the intent to deliver product proposals to the client.
Coordinating meetings, review scope and verifying quantity/
specification of JCI products designed in the project.
- Responsible for the submittal and RFI process.
- Verify lead times with the client and Global Products to advise
the client on timing to order the product.
- Track orders and coordinate with JCI team.
- Full involvement in each individual contract for each
- Once the product is at site, coordinate a control process with
client and the certified installation company.
- Travel for 2 weeks per month to Los Cabos for the first year.
In the second year JCI will re-evaluate travel requirements and
- Direct the internal processes to guarantee the fulfillment of
the quality and service standards in all the initiatives developed
- Build & manage a team to support and achieve the goals.What we
- Bachelor of Engineering or higher.
- Professional Project Manager certification.
- 8 years or more experience in Engineering / Business
- Bilingual English and Spanish
- Master of Business Administration / Engineering Management
- Professional Project Manager certification.This will be a
hybrid position. You will be required to be on site in Los Cabos,
Mexico 50% - 75% of the time and will work remotely the remainder
of the time. We will consider candidates from the United States or
Mexico. #LI-RemoteJohnson Controls International plc. is an equal
employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation,
gender identity, status as a qualified individual with a disability
or any other characteristic protected by law. To view more
information about your equal opportunity and non-discrimination
rights as a candidate, visit EEO is the Law. If you are an
individual with a disability and you require an accommodation
during the application process, please visit here.
Keywords: Johnson Controls, Milwaukee , Global Products Sales Program Manager - Remote, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!