Physicians Client Services Manager
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Client
Services Manager! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity
to work with the industry's smartest people and to take ownership
of your success!
Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea - that talent is rising
- and with it our opportunity to rise above. We create careers for
ambitious people by moving beyond traditional assumptions of what
it means to work in talent acquisition.
Cielo is the world's leading strategic Recruitment Process
Outsourcing (RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo's
reputation for executing innovative solutions that provide business
impact through numerous awards and recognitions, including its
annual leadership position on the HRO Today RPO Baker's Dozen
listing, Peak Matrix Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry
Leader designation by NelsonHall.
Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate
against any applicant for employment because of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other status protected by state or local law
for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application
and interview process should request this in advance by contacting
Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or at
The Client Services Manager(CSM) has accountability for the overall
team and partnership day-to-day deliverables through the support of
the Client Services Director (CSD). They have the ability to
successfully provide leadership to the team by earning employee
trust, motivating and inspiring great performance while fostering a
positive environment that encourages collaboration, development and
empowers decision making.
Additionally, the CSM successfully serves their customer by earning
their trust and building strong relationships to achieve
partnership goals. They model Cielo's values and drive for team and
partnership success. They maintain a culture of operational
excellence and can clearly live and articulate Cielo's "We Become
- Lead all recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing,
screening, and coordination functions.
- Work with team day-to-day to meet performance goals and
objectives. - Maximize the use of Cielo resources to meet
- Responsible for hiring, performance management and career
development for a recruiting team of smart, highly ambitious Cielo
employees in a variety of recruiting and recruiting support
- Work with the Client Services Director to develop recruiting
metrics and analytics that provide insights and drive decision,
including time to fill, aging, cost per hire, candidate and hiring
leader satisfaction surveys, recruiter productivity, source of
candidate and hire among others.
- Provide leadership, inspiration and coaching to the recruiting
team. - Establish regular communications with the recruitment team,
such as 1-1 meetings, team meetings with established agendas or
other regular touch points.
- Drive the team to develop comprehensive, strategic hiring
strategies including passive candidate outreach, recruitment
marketing plans and utilization of cutting-edge recruitment
- Manage innovative programs, events and campaigns to build
candidate pipeline and drive recruiting strategy to meeting hiring
- Showcase an extremely high level of understanding and becomes
fully engrained in the client organization including relationships
with key stakeholders, organizational structure to further
demonstrate "We Become You."
- Partner with internal Cielo teams and client leaders to ensure
successful implementation of new clients.
- Work with Client Services Director to ensure execution of
Strategic Account Plans in partnership with client HR and key
- Leads, develops and delivers team meetings and partners with CSD
on annual and quarterly business reviews.
- Directly works with Recruiters and hiring leaders to foster
relationships and build trust.
Cielo Operational Excellence:
- Support recruitment process needs of one or more clients.
- Responsible for Cielo-specific metric reports and P&L
- Manage the budget and ensure systems are in place to track
- Drive standardization, continue improvement and consistency of
processes and procedures.
- Effectively work as part of the Cielo Client Service Management
team to share best practices and drive organizational
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Equivalent experience may be
- Minimum of five or more years' results-oriented leadership
experience in talent acquisition or human resources.
-Physcians recruitment experience is required.**
- Experience leading both virtual and on-site teams in a corporate
talent acquisition function either in-house or in an RPO
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Cielo, Milwaukee , Physicians Client Services Manager, Executive , Brookfield, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!