Posted on: January 26, 2023
In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply
now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the
application process on the follow-up screen.
Job Title: Housekeeping Manager Class: Full-time, Salaried, Exempt
Reports too: VP of Housekeeping Location: Arena, Practice Facility,
Parking Structures, Entertainment District
As part of our commitment to health and safety, we are requiring
that all full-time/part-time team members and new hires be fully
vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to certain limited
The Milwaukee Bucks are looking for talented people who embrace
diversity, equity & inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels
valued and inspired.
It all begins with outstanding talent, It all begins with YOU!
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive health benefits including medical, dental, and
vision plans, as well as mental health resources
- 8 weeks of paid time off for parents to welcome newborns,
adopted and foster children
- Unlimited PTO
- Professional Development through our internal learning &
development program - Antler Academy
- Employee Resource Groups
- Milwaukee Bucks and NBA League Discounts
- Qualified Parking and Phone Allowance
This is a management position that leads all aspects of the
housekeeping components of the Deer District.The ideal candidate
will be responsible for the cleanliness of the Deer District with
consideration of guests, employees, and the Milwaukee Bucks
organization. These duties include directing the daily cleaning,
year-round condition, and support for over 300 events per year with
a wide variety of world class entertainment.
- Responsible for the knowledge and supervision of all
- Schedule and supervise the daily activities for all
- Train housekeeping staff when it comes to proper procedures,
supplies and how to properly clean all areas within Deer
- Schedule the cleaning of executive offices, team offices,
restrooms, carpeting, professional locker/training rooms, exterior
of the building (glass, facades, lighting, railings, steps, etc),
suites, loge boxes, BOH rooms, employee locker rooms and the
- Maintain payroll, hire staff, train, schedule, and resolve
staff issues when necessary.
- Enforce company work and safety rules for all housekeeping
- Maintain the inventory, procurement of the housekeeping
supplies. This includes the supplies for all daily tasks, events
and anything needed at our Practice Facility.
- Responsible for the knowledge, training, repairs, and
supervision of housekeeping equipment.
- Work with and develop the skills of the Housekeeping Managers
and Coordinators to assist with and complete all the
responsibilities of the department. This includes the use of
housekeeping computer programs in Excel, Word, Paint and
understanding CAD's that are given to you by our Event
- Work with VP of Housekeeping on annual budget.
- Assist in the creation of annual operations budgets and make
recommendations on capital improvement projects.
- Work with event departments daily to ensure building is ready
for all upcoming events.
- Research and recommend continuing education programs for
Managers and Coordinators.
- Maintain positive working relationships with service
contractors and our supplies that do business with the Deer
- During the day this role and its staff will be responsible for:
- Generating daily punch list of work that needs to be
- Ensure staff is staying on task
- Inspect janitor closets to make sure they are stocked
- Make sure washroom checklist has been completed nightly after
- Complete quality control inspections
- Check trash room to ensure sorters completed their tasks
- Ensure arena or rented space is ready for doors
- Check "hot spots" before each event
- Respond to emergency situations in accordance with departmental
policies and procedures.
- Ensure staffing numbers are accurate for upcoming events.
- Develop and coordinate all housekeeping projects:
- Shampooing carpets for each building
- Clean interior/exterior glass within reach
- Clean all building seats - portable and fixed (cushions, sides,
- Clean suites, which includes complete detail cleaning of
fixtures, cabinets, vents, refrigerators, televisions, seating area
and restrooms around the suite level
- Detailed cleaning of all public restrooms - fixtures, flooring,
partitions, and vents.
- Detailed cleaning of stairwells - dusting window seals, wiping
rails and stairs.
- Maintain concourse flooring on all levels.
- Clean and maintain all portable sections of the arena seating
which includes metal decking, chairs, and space behind each
- Maintain floors in seating bowl.
- Clean mechanical rooms, including dust, sweep and mop.
- Clean catwalk level - dust, sweep and mop.
- Dust lights, vents and cable trays in marshalling area all
finished room areas (locker rooms, offices, hallways, and
- Maintain building within Post-COVID NBA regulations.
- Other duties upon request: Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a housekeeping management or
- Valid Driver's License.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus!
- Be very flexible regarding work hours, often working multiple
shifts, weekends, and the occasional third shift.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), and MS
- Flexible during events as activities change at a moment's
notice and you must be able to adapt.
- Exceptional organizational, relationship building, time
management, and verbal & written communication skills.
- Be able to work effectively with all levels of staff,
management, executive leadership, unions, and event managers.
All offers for employment with the Milwaukee Bucks are contingent
upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal
background check. We will consider people with criminal histories
in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local,
state, and Federal laws.
The Milwaukee Bucks is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer, Ethnic Minority/Women/Disabled/Veteran/Gender
We provide our employees with a robust employee benefits plan that
focuses on the mental and physical wellness of our team. We strive
to offer a flexible work environment that allows our team members
to be productive in both their work and home lives.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age,
disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any
other protected class.
Keywords: AEG, Milwaukee , Housekeeping Manager, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!