Company: Yamato Corporation
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Yamato is a global manufacturer of weighing equipment used in the
food packaging industry. Yamato has been a successful world leader
in weighing for over 100 years. Yamato Corporation, headquartered
in Grafton, Wisconsin, supports the sales and service needs of
Yamato scales in North, Central, and South America. Yamato
Corporation is a subsidiary of Yamato Scale Co., Ltd., located in
Yamato Corporation offers competitive pay and provides a
comprehensive benefits program including 100% company-paid
insurance premiums, a generous 401(k) company match, and ample
Learn more at YamatoAmericas.com
JOB FUNCTION : Expand technical training activities to match
business needs. Oversee training profit center and set yearly goals
and targets. Design and maintain training material for all Yamato
equipment. Schedule both internal and customer training calls along
with invoicing and managing our instructors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
1. Creates and updates training material for all Yamato
2. Conducts customer technical training classes at our main office
and at customer's facility as required.
3. Schedules all training activities internal and external and
assigns instructors to jobs.
4. Onboards new hires on Yamato equipment and provides on-the-job
5. Communicates with customers via Yamato help desk telephone
system or email. Assists in troubleshooting.
6. Creates quote to customers. Receives purchase orders from
customers' authorizing training.
7. Approves vacation, overtime, and travel for all instructors.
8. Communicates with service and parts staff regarding service and
parts needs from end user.
9. Coordinates & schedules all demo room activities to include
videos, customer demos, training activities, and product testing
with other departments. Also assists in demo room activities as
10. Responsible for implementing the business plan and the
profit\loss of training activities.
11. Maintains a clean and organized training and demo room.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES : Yes
1. Two plus years' manufacturing and/or food processing
2. Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills; good
collaboration and teamwork skills.
3. Associate degree in Electronic Technology preferred.
4. Keyboard and computer literate in Microsoft Office.
5. Ability to read and understand wiring and function diagrams.
6. Ability to communicate with customers in a diplomatic and
professional manner. Communicate effectively with various
audiences\ education levels.
7. Demonstrates a high level of leadership skills with the ability
to teach and mentor.
8. Must have valid driver's license and must be insurable.
9. Requires a passport to travel outside of the United States.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS : While performing duties of this job, employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, climb
or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Technician must
also be able lift 50 lb. and work flexible hours based on
assignments. Must be able to use standard hand tools and work in
small areas. Climb ladder, height tolerance (not afraid of
heights). Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to operate motor vehicle.
DISCLAIMER : The above is only a summary of the typical functions
of this job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this job
may differ from those outlined in the description and that other
duties, as assigned, might be part of this position.
Eligibility on first day of employment for company-paid benefits
such as health, dental, vision, life insurance, short- and
long-term disability subject to plan terms.**Yamato currently pays
for 100% of the health, dental and vision premiums!!!
Eligibility for 401(k) plan on 1st day of month following 30 days
of service with a company match of 4% on employee deferral of 5% or
more. Additionally, you are fully vested in the employer match on
Day1 if enrolled in the plan!
18 paid time off (PTO) days accrued by calendar year.
Ten (10) Company-paid holidays per calendar year with no waiting
Yamato Also Offers
- Working with high tech and interesting products
- A sharing atmosphere
- Room for advancement
- Stable employment
- A clean and safe working environment
Where You make the difference!
Keywords: Yamato Corporation, Milwaukee , Training Manager, Executive , Grafton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!