HOUSEKEEPING SVC MANAGER
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: January 28, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for a HOUSEKEEPING SVC MANAGER
- Location: Ascension St Joseph; 5000 West Chamber Street
Milwaukee, WI 53210. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-Time; 2pm-midnight, Monday - Friday, occasional
- Requirement: 1-2 years of supervisor experience required,
health care experience preferred.Positions at this location require
proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters, and/or regular COVID
testing. Where permitted by law, applicants who are offered a
position for this location may be asked about their vaccination
status, which must meet minimum business requirements. All
religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions
regarding vaccination status will be considered. We Make Applying
Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number 1132871. The advertised
program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs
with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data
rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and
conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of thought and
inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to
start your journey with us today! If serving others is in your
blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal,
TouchPoint is the place for you!We asked some of our associates why
they love working for Touchpoint. Click here
(https://vimeo.com/329375204) to see what they said! Were
TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up
hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension
Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isnt just about
cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the
stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service. This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for
service and for supporting Ascensions mission to improve the health
of the poor and vulnerable. Were serious about the role we play in
healing and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each
other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a passion for
people and an obsession with service. Or maybe youre looking for a
launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard
working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump? Job
SummarySummary: As a Housekeeping Service Manager, you will be
responsible for assisting in the successful operation and customer
service of the EVS/housekeeping department. Essential Duties and
- Maintains a high level of cleanliness in assigned areas.
- Participates in recruitment and staff selection process.
- Assists with housekeeper scheduling.
- Assigns established work areas and or project duties.
- Plans and coordinates project work.
- Attends and participates in departmental staff meetings,
development and training courses.
- Provides and monitors individual guidance and motivation to
- Participates in facility Quality Assurance Program as
- Works with chemicals on a constant basis requiring special
clothing or safety equipment.
- Assigns equipment to staff; monitors daily equipment use,
cleaning and maintenance.
- Ensures that all equipment is clean and professional in
appearance at all times.
- Assists housekeepers on an as needed basis.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- 4 years of support services, military, housekeeping, and/or
facilities maintenance experience.
- 1 or more years of supervisory/management experience.
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality
and customer service.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills both one-on-one and in group
- Ability to utilize a participative approach to managing
- Understanding of budgeting processes and awareness of profit
and loss concepts.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills and an
ability to prioritize.
- Ability to function appropriately under stressful
- CRCST or any other applicable sterile processing certification
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet.
- Associates degree is preferred.Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 1132871
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Milwaukee , HOUSEKEEPING SVC MANAGER, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!