Posted on: March 19, 2023
Manages all functions of the restaurant to ensure customer
service and high quality products are delivered and ensures
restaurant profitability. Responsible for the successful execution
of fast and accurate sandwiches, world class customer service while
maintaining a clean and organized shift. Requirements:
- Manages a staff of 3 Assistant Managers and approximately 3-50
employees in excess of 50 hours of labor each week.
- Assigns, oversees and evaluates work for compliance.
- Manage hiring, training, evaluating, discipline and termination
- Provides on the job training for new employees.
- Delegates and is responsible for the ordering receipt, storage
and issuing of all food, labor, equipment, cleaning and paper
supplies for the unit to ensures a minimum loss from waste or
- Assists in the supervision, preparation, sales and service of
- Forecasts food items by estimation what amount of each food
item will be consumed per shift.
- Supervises food preparation and service operations while on
duty. Assists In shopper during rush periods to ensure the
maintenance of restaurant efficiency.
- Assists In shoppers with greeting customers, talking orders,
using the cash register, assembling orders and checking for
completeness and correctness.
- Ensures that every customer received world class customer
- Routes deliveries and supervises drivers to maximize delivery
business and speed.
- Completes daily food preparations (opening procedures, meat and
vegetables slicing, bread production)
- Executes systems and procedures with 100% integrity and
- Completes daily, weekly and period paperwork with
- Controls inventory by using weekly inventory system and
maintain regular inventory ordering schedules.
- Conducts Weekly Manager meetings.
- Audits system and procedures as well as shift ending
- Completes preventative maintenance and upkeep on stores
equipment and supplies.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Responsible for 100% of the cash drawers during the shift.
- Manages deposits and change orders per Deposit Operating
- Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Work Environment:
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English language
fluently and clearly.
- Must have strong math abilities in addition, subtraction,
fractions, and percentages.
- Understand use of personal computer of various software such as
Excel and Word.
- Required to stand, walk, sit, use hands, reach with hands and
arms, talk, hear, close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision
and depth perception.
- Occasionally required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl, lift up to 50 pounds.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties the employee is
occasionally exposed to mechanical parts. The noise level in the
work environment is moderate. Company Introduction This Franchisee
is an affiliate of several entities which independently own and
operate Jimmy John's Sandwiches franchise locations. Our company is
based in Illinois, operating 47 Jimmy John's stores in 4 states
(Texas, Illinois, Wisconsin and Ohio) and we are continuing to grow
with new store development and acquisitions. Our otheroperations in
Texas are in the Waco, Belton, Temple and Fort Hood Areas. We
strive to be the BEST Jimmy John's Franchisee group, deliver
EXCEPTIONAL customer service and provide GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
to our employees.
Keywords: CareerArc, Milwaukee , General Manager, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...