Vice President - Marketing Specialist
Company: 001 Brown & Brown, Inc
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Built on meritocracy, our unique company culture rewards
self-starters and those who are committed to doing what is best for
our customers.Brown & Brown has an exciting opportunity available
for a Marketing Specialist for our team in Milwaukee, WI!Designs,
markets, and implements insurance programs. - Works independently
and delegates to others. - Responsible for providing leadership and
potentially management to ensure all tasks are performed in a
satisfactory manner by all involved. - WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Collaborates in the development of a marketing plan to include
creation of insurance specifications, time lines and complete
- Negotiates with underwriters on behalf of our clients to
develop the best program.
- Creates insurance proposal to compare competitive insurance
program options and recommend the best program for our clients.
- Monitors the risk transfer process: - binder issuance, policy
issuance reviews, service delivery, etc., for accuracy and
- Accurately completes the Renewal Information Request.
- Develops and maintains relationships with underwriters and
other service providers. - Keeps abreast of changing market
conditions and innovations.
- Develops and maintains client service plans, manages mid-term
changes and assists in Stewardship reviews. -
- Promptly and accurately responds to client requests. - If
responsibilities are delegated, follows through to ensure client
received timely response.
- Attends Continuing Education classes. -
- Performs miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned.WHAT
- Able to demonstrate a high level of knowledge with all assigned
products, insurance coverages, services, policies, pricing,
placement of coverage, regulations and benefits of each as well as
the Hays philosophy regarding these products and services. -
- Experience in the insurance industry with a demonstrated
ability to explain Hays capabilities relative to our competitors.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrates good
listening skills to enhance understanding and probes effectively.
- Strong attention to detail. -
- Strong time management skills and the ability to evaluate and
prioritize multiple projects/tasks to maximize the number of
internal and external clients that can be assisted while
maintaining a high level of customer service. -
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency. -
- Works in a collaborative, team-oriented manner, fostering
empowerment and ownership for service quality.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of Hays systems.
- Good keyboard and PC skills using word processing and
spreadsheet software, familiarity with various software
applications and the ability to learn new software systems. -
- Ability to work in a team environment that is constantly
- College degree preferred. -
- 5 or more years of experience in the industry and licensed as a
Producer of Property and Casualty in applicable state. -
- Participates in continuing education in order to maintain the
appropriate level of credentials.
- Insurance designation preferred.
- This position may require routine or periodic travel which may
require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental
vehicle. - If required, acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle
Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and
maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are
requirements of this position.WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Discretionary Time Off (DTO)
- Generous benefits package: health, dental, vision, 401(k),
- Employee Stock Purchase PlanWe are an Equal Opportunity
Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek
diversity in our applicants.
Keywords: 001 Brown & Brown, Inc, Milwaukee , Vice President - Marketing Specialist, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...