Case Manager SUD
Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Case Manager SUD
11101 West Lincoln Ave., West Allis, Wisconsin
The Case Manager MHAR is responsible for supporting patient care by
coordinating and arranging continuing care and basic needs
resources per patient, communicating with collateral partners and
treatment team any barriers to care, and supporting clinical
programming by conducting group programming and individual
programming as assigned.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assess patient/support system needs for resources based
- medication management (psychiatry)
- psychotherapy (individual, group, partial hospital, intensive
- ongoing medical care
- housing, placement (nursing home, assisted living)
- financial (application for social security disability, HUD,
food stamps, energy assistance, etc.)
- community support (groups)
- specific county-based resources (SAIL, CSP, group
- Assist with development and implementation of transition,
discharge, and aftercare plans prior to discontinuation of
behavioral health services.
- Schedule after care appointments for patients with PCPs,
psychiatrists, next level therapy programs, living arrangements,
- Contact referral source and/or other treatment providers within
designated time frame and documented accordingly.
- Make arrangements for community resources to facilitate
discharge. Provide all needed documentation to other providers to
facilitate the continuum of care.
- Solicit input from treatment team/collateral partners to meet
the continuing care needs of patients.
- Work with treatment team and collateral partners to ensure
appropriate discharge resources.
- Maintain a list of specific resources to be used in accordance
with best practice
- Bachelor's degree in human services or equivalent strongly
preferred, or a minimum of five (3) years of relevant experience in
case management/mental health field
- State appropriate substance use credential required or obtained
within 90 days of hire.
- Minimum of two (2) years' work experience serving persons with
mental health and substance use disorders.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR
certification or American Red Cross Professional Rescue is required
within thirty (30) days of date of hire. Annual re-certification is
- Formal training in management of the aggressive patient is
required within sixty (60) days of date of hire. Annual
re-certification is required.
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Rogers Behavioral Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit
provider of highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers
evidence-based treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD
and anxiety, addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating
disorders, trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of
experience, Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and
use of clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has
three inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin.
Rogers also offers outpatient services in a growing network of
communities across the U.S.
The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health Foundation, which
supports patient care, programs, and research; and Rogers InHealth,
an initiative that works to eliminate the stigma of mental health
For more information, visit rogersbh.org.
EOE/MFDV Required Skills
ities. Required Experience
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action - Rogers
Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Milwaukee , Case Manager SUD, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!