Workforce Management Scheduler
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Workforce Management SchedulerKenosha Branch12355 Uline Way,
Kenosha, WI 53144Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company.
We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and
fulfill our promise of reliability. Better together than apart.
This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who
share our passion. Position Responsibilities
- Build, publish and maintain optimized schedules across Uline's
national customer service team.
- Manage all non-production activities to ensure proper staffing
levels are achieved to meet established service level goals.
- Analyze and report on scheduling and staffing trends to provide
overall coverage improvement recommendations to leadership.
- Partner with leadership to identify and drive Workforce
Management (WFM) process improvements.
- Support command center responsibilities monitoring real-time
activities and volume. Minimum Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelors degree
- 2+ years customer service and / or Workforce Management (WFM)
experience using Workforce Management (WFM) software.
- NICE WFM (IEX) scheduling system experience preferred.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Desire to participate in an active, fast-paced, hands-on work
- Must be able to multi-task and demonstrate strong
- Excel experience with intermediate knowledge of formula
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage,
Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and
profit sharing. Employee Perks
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails. About UlineUline is
North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and
packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for
incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our
huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13
locations, it's time you joined Uline. Uline is proud to operate as
a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment
hair follicle drug screening. EEO/AA
Employer/Vet/Disabled#ZR-CS#LI-CB2#CORP(#IN-PPCS)Our employees make
the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional
benefits and perks! Explore to learn more!
Keywords: Uline, Milwaukee , Workforce Management Scheduler, Executive , Franklin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!