Social Worker (Case Management)
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: October 12, 2018
Job ID: 270760 Social Worker (Case Management) Milwaukee, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--Social Worker Case Mgmt-NE City, State:-- Milwaukee,WI Location:-- CSM Hospital Milwaukee Department:---- Case Management 001 Additional Job Details:----Part-Time, Day,--32 Hours Weekly, Schedule: Monday-Friday,--9:30am - 4pm
Will be the SW CM on the SHRI inpatient rehab unit. About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: The Social Worker investigates, assesses and plans interventions to help patients cope with social, emotional, economic and environmental problems. This Social Worker will be the case manager of--the Sacred Heart Rehab Institute inpatient rehab unit.-- -- Responsibilities:
- Interviews patients, assesses priorities and documents case activity.
- Consults with team managers, statutory and voluntary agencies and patient's relatives to ensure compliance with patient's treatment plan.
- Assists clients/families with obtaining community assistance by referral to proper resources.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with community health, welfare and social agencies and seeks creative means to assist the client with his/her needs.
- Required Credential(s):
- One of following credentialed from the State of WI is required by hire date or job transfer date: Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSWS), Advanced Practice Social Worker (APSW) or Independent Social Worker (ISW).
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA).--
- Certified--Management of Aggressive Behavior--credentialed from the--Management of Aggressive Behavior Training International, Inc.-- Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree--
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Work required. Master's Degree strongly preferred. Work Experience:
- Three (3) years of related experience preferred. How To Apply We urge you to apply to any/all positions that you have interest in, and should you fit the qualifications for the role we will certainly reach out to you. Please ensure you complete all required fields within the application (indicated with an asterisk), as well additional information that is requested of you. Information that you offer us will better assist us in understating your qualification and fit for the position(s) you---ve applied. -- Also to note, our online application system may not be compatible with non-Windows based operating systems (iPhones, iPads, or Mac Computers) or non-internet Explorer browsers. -- Please note that Ascension, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.-- Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Milwaukee , Social Worker (Case Management), Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!