Nurse Manager (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
Posted on: January 14, 2019
We Are Hiring Nurse Manager (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU) - Full - Time, Day - CSM Hospital Milwaukee - Milwaukee, WIWhy Join Ascension? In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care – including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities – in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.What You Will Do As an associate with Columbia St. Mary's-WI, you will have the opportunity to manage clinical patient care activities, workflow and nursing resources.You will:
- Makes administrative decisions and provides appropriate notification to the administrator on call.
- Responds to patient care complaints and ensures all complaints are handled in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures and/or legal compliance requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Serves as a resource to clinical staff in connection with dealing with complex or complicated patients.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care.
- Facilitates education and training of staff.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the Wisconsin Board of Nursing or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State" obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN) requiredWork Experience:
- Three to five years of related nursing experience required. One to two years of supervisory experience preferred.Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfM/F/Disabled/VetEEO is the Law Poster Supplementhttp://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf
Keywords: Ascension, Milwaukee , Nurse Manager (RN) - Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!