Client Services Director
Company: Cielo Talent
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Are you ready to accelerate your career? Join Cielo as a Client
Services Director! A career at Cielo will give you the opportunity
to work with the industry?s smartest people and to take ownership
of your success! ?Cielo is a brand that reflects our big idea ?
that talent is rising ? and with it our opportunity to rise above.
We create careers for ambitious people by moving beyond traditional
assumptions of what it means to work in talent acquisition. ?The
Client Services Director (CSD) has accountability for overall team
and partnership success. They drive the strategic outputs for their
client(s) and leadership team. The CSD has the ability to
successfully provide leadership to their teams by earning employee
trust, motivating and inspiring great performance while fostering a
positive environment that encourages collaboration, development and
empowers decision making. Additionally, the CSD successfully serves
their customers by earning their trust and building strong
relationships to achieve partnership goals. They demonstrate Cielo
leadership and consistently drive themselves and their teams meet
organizational goals. They maintain a culture of operational
excellence and can clearly live and articulate ?We Become
- Lead Client Services Managers and Delivery Leaders who lead and
manage all recruiting operations capabilities, including sourcing,
screening, and coordination functions.
- Define clear performance goals and objectives for the
- Support and collaborate with direct reports, including Client
Services Managers and Delivery Leaders who are responsible for
hiring, performance management and career development for a
recruiting team of smart, highly ambitious employees in a variety
of recruiting and recruiting support roles.
- Develop recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights
and drive decision, including time to fill, aging, cost per hire,
candidate and hiring leader satisfaction surveys, recruiter
productivity, source of candidate and hire among others.
- Provide leadership and inspiration to direct reports and their
- Establish regular communications with direct reports through
1-1 meetings, team meetings with established agendas or other
regular touch points.
- Drive the team to develop comprehensive, strategic hiring
strategies including passive candidate outreach, recruitment
marketing plans and utilization of cutting-edge recruitment
- Hold Client Services Managers accountable for utilizing
established goal setting and performance management processes and
- Identify the opportunities and drive implementation of
innovative programs, events and campaigns to build candidate
pipeline and drive recruiting strategy to meeting hiring
- Serve as part of the Cielo Director team to ensure best
practice sharing & organizational impact across the
- Build and drive Strategic Account Plan to meet account and
- Involvement in the sales process with Business Development
which could include conducting client needs analysis, participating
in sales presentations and articulating Cielo services.
- Serve as subject matter expert to current and prospective
clients throughout the sales process.
- Partner with internal Cielo teams and client leaders to ensure
successful implementation of new clients.
- Collaborate with the Solution Design and Enabling Excellence
teams as well as Business Development to understand and drive the
early-partnership processes and success.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Showcase an extremely high level of understanding and becomes
fully engrained in the client organization including relationships
with key stakeholders, organizational structure to further
demonstrate ?We Become You?.
- Employ a clear understanding of the Master Service Agreement
and the formal and/or informal agreements, including the Statement
- Lead monthly, quarterly and yearly reviews as needed in
partnership with Client Service Managers and Delivery
Leaders.?Cielo Operational Excellence:
- Accountable for Cielo-specific metric reports and P&L
- Manage the budget and ensures systems are in place to track
expenses, oversee budgeting process with Client Service
- Drive standardization and consistency of processes and
- Ensure our service is measured, including surveys, meetings and
that needs of the account are clearly communicated.
- Participate, communicate and direct Cielo company-wide
- Manage team resources to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Additional duties as assigned.?Qualifications?Education:
- Bachelor?s Degree in business, management, human resources or
related field required. Master?s degree preferred.Experience:
- Minimum of ten or more year?s results-oriented leadership
experience in talent acquisition or human resources.?
- Experience leading both virtual and on-site teams in a
corporate talent acquisition function either in-house or in an RPO
- Experience using recruitment technologies such as Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS) and social media tools.
- Must be able to demonstrate being a proactive and strategic
leader while having a strong understanding of the current
market.Functional/Technical Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.About Cielo?Cielo
is the world?s leading strategic Recruitment Process Outsourcing
(RPO) partner. The industry has verified Cielo?s reputation for
executing innovative solutions that provide business impact through
numerous awards and recognitions, including its annual leadership
position on the HRO Today RPO Baker?s Dozen listing, Peak Matrix
Leader placement by Everest Group and Industry Leader designation
by NelsonHall.?Cielo is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetic
information, or any other status protected by state or local law
for an individual who falls within the jurisdiction of such law.
Applicants who require an accommodation throughout the application
and interview process should request this in advance by
contacting?Cielo Talent Acquisition at +1 877 797 3379 or
Keywords: Cielo Talent, Milwaukee , Client Services Director, Executive , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!