Respiratory Therapist - Pool (Union)
Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We Are Hiring
Respiratory Therapist - Pool (Union) - PRN, Rotating - St. Francis
Hospital - Milwaukee,WI
Why Join Ascension?
Ascension Wisconsin operates 24 hospital campuses and more than 100
related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River. Ascension
Wisconsin employs more than 1,300 primary and specialty care
clinicians. Ascension Wisconsin is a faith-based healthcare
organization that has been serving the state since 1848. In FY2018,
Ascension Wisconsin provided more than $292 million in community
benefit, including care of persons living in poverty.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all, especially to those most in need. In
FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of persons
living in poverty and other community benefit programs.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with Wheaton Franciscan-WI, you will have the
opportunity to provide evaluation of and care for patients with
* Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of
care. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition.
* Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications and
treatment based on patient outcomes.
* Responds to emergency resuscitation team calls.
* Educates the patient and family about the patient's health
condition and provides information about community support groups
and other resources.
What You Will Need
* Required Credential(s):
* Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire date
or job transfer date.
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
* Pediatric Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American
Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 6 Months (180 days) of hire
date or job transfer date.
* One or more of the following:
* Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioner obtained prior to hire
date or job transfer date.
* Certified Respiratory Therapist obtained prior to hire date or
job transfer date.
* Associate's degree in Respiratory or RRT required.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not
discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of
age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability,
arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran
status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Milwaukee , Respiratory Therapist - Pool (Union), Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!