LPN - Franciscan Villa
Company: CHI Living Communities
Location: South Milwaukee
Posted on: February 22, 2021
At CHI Living Communities, we believe a job should be more than
simply a means of earning a living. It should be a learning
experience, a path to personal growth, and most importantly, a way
of putting faith into action.
All full- and part-time employees are eligible for our competitive
wage scales, PTO cash out, pay on demand, free CEUs through Relias
Learning, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan with a company
match and annual contribution. Full-time employees are additionally
eligible for medical, dental, vision, life, and disability
The LPN provides resident care in accordance with the Nurse
Practice Act and is responsible for the delivery of safe and
therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in
collaboration with the physician, family, and other members of the
multi-disciplinary health care team. The LPN is responsible for
utilizing principles of the nursing process in carrying out
delegated aspects of care for both resident and families. The goal
of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each
resident's identified capabilities at their maximum mental and
- Performs activities related to the nursing care needs of
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families,
staff, and physicians.
- Documents in accordance with nursing policies and
- Responds to resident needs with appropriate
- Performs activities related to medications and treatments in
accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Currently certified in CPR.
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Milwaukee , LPN - Franciscan Villa, Healthcare , South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!