Supervising Physical Therapist- Milwaukee, WI
Company: Nova Medical Centers
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Nova Medical Centers has dedicated over 20 years to providing
exceptional Occupational Medicine services and successfully
operates outpatient clinics. Nova Medical Centers' services are
specifically tailored to accommodate the full needs of employers.
These services include minor emergencies, injury care,
pre-employment services and physical therapy. Our commitment to
providing special care to our patients, excellent customer service
to our clients, along with our convenient locations are just a few
reasons why Nova Medical Centers is one of the most highly regarded
Occupational Medicine companies. Physical Therapists with Nova
Medical Centers enjoy:
- Monday - Friday 9 am to 6 pm schedule with No Weekends and No
- Competitive salary
- Group medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and
long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid malpractice/professional liability insurance
- Paid Association dues and re-licensing fees
- Relocation Assistance
- Great Referral Program
Summary: Assess each patient, develop a plan of care, safely
implement and modify plans as necessary in accordance with American
Physical Therapy Association Code of Ethics and Standards of
Practice, American Physical Therapy Association's Guide to Physical
Therapists Practice and Texas Practice Act.
- Upon physician referral, conduct an initial patient evaluation
to develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and
- Document treatments and provide documentation per policy and
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the
necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient's
- Communicate on a regular basis with all therapy patients,
setting their expectations for return-to-work and emphasizing
education and motivation for compliance with the established
- Meet with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and or other
staff on a regular basis, including off-site to discuss quality of
patient care, procedures, records, review of policies, attend
training sessions, educational seminars and other issues as
- Partner with the Market Director of Physical Therapy and
Medical Center Administrator (MCA) to ensure center operations are
consistent with medical policy and professional standards at Nova
- Provide input to the Regional Director of Physical Therapy on
capital equipment proposals, additional PT support staff, and etc.
to ensure responsibilities are consistently met.
- Coordinate with MCA in order to eliminate missed appointments,
as well as, ensures that center support staff follows up on missed
appointments the same day the appointment was missed.
- Promote, support and engage in projects, communications and
activities which are designed to maintain, develop and/or improve
overall teamwork within the clinic. Assist with developing and
promoting clear communication between the Physical Therapy
department and other center staff members.
- Assure compliance with licensing, certification and accrediting
bodies, as well as remain familiar with rules and regulations
established by relevant licensing bodies.
- Communicate effectively with a diverse patient population.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Physical Therapy
- Current, or ability to obtain, licensure with the State Board
of Physical Therapy Examiners
- 2+ Years Experience working as a Physical Therapist,
- CPR Certified or ability to obtain Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Nova Medical Centers, Milwaukee , Supervising Physical Therapist- Milwaukee, WI, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!