Company: Ascension (System Office)
Posted on: April 10, 2021
We Are Hiring:
RRT at St. Joseph's hospital
Schedule: 6:00pm - 6:30am, rotating Weekends & Holidays
What You Will Do:
Provide evaluation of and care for patients with respiratory
* Assess patient for appropriate type and frequency of treatment
and develop a plan of care based on diagnosis.
* Implement and monitor patient care plan and equipment.
* Monitor, record and communicate patient condition.
* Perform advanced respiratory care modalities.
* Evaluate respiratory practice, administration of medications, and
treatment based on patient outcomes.
* Educate the patient and family about the health condition and
provide information about community support groups and other
* Assist with care, calibration and maintenance of all
* Participate in maintaining departmental inventory levels for
supplies and equipment.
* Process equipment per established cleaning/sterilization
* Respond to emergency resuscitation team calls.
What You Will Need:
* BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
* Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Wisconsin
Medical Examining Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer
* Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) preferred.
* Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed
from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred. Pediatric
Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
Association (AHA) preferred.
* High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Why Join Our Team:
For over 170 years, Ascension Wisconsin has been providing
rewarding career opportunities at 20 hospital campuses and more
than 100 related healthcare facilities from Racine to Eagle River.
Nearly 20,000 Ascension Wisconsin associates currently serve in
four locations throughout Wisconsin - Wheaton Franciscan
Healthcare, Ministry Healthcare, Columbia St. Mary's, and Affinity
Healthcare. We provide generous paid time off for work-life
balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development
opportunities, and more to help our associates flourish personally
and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in
healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization dedicated to
transformation through innovation across the continuum of care. As
one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health systems in the
U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering compassionate,
personalized care to all. In FY2020, Ascension provided $2.4
billion in care of persons living in poverty and other community
benefit programs. Ascension includes more than 160,000 associates
and 40,000 aligned providers across a national network of
ministries. We offer rewarding careers across more than 2,600 sites
of care - including 146 hospitals and more than 50 senior living
facilities - in 19 states and the District of Columbia.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and
affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran
status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
Keywords: Ascension (System Office), Milwaukee , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!