LPN any shift/ RN any shift / STNA All Shifts FT & PT
Company: CHI Living Communities
Location: South Milwaukee
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Exceptional New Hourly Rate!
Franciscan Villa is a senior living community that offers three
levels of assisted living options, rehabilitative services, skilled
nursing care and a Child Day Center for our employees and members
of the community.
Our dedicated health care professionals at CHI Franciscan Villa are
committed to the patient-centered model and work to maintain a safe
and secure environment while providing as many comforts of home as
Franciscan Villa's mission-driven philosophy of providing a
continuum of care is guided by our core values of compassion,
excellence, inclusion, integrity and collaboration..
The LPN or RN provides resident care in accordance with the Nurse
Practice Act and is responsible for the delivery of safe and
therapeutic resident care from admission through discharge in
collaboration with the physician, family, and other members of the
multi-disciplinary health care team. The LPN or RN is responsible
for utilizing principles of the nursing process in carrying out
delegated aspects of care for both resident and families. The goal
of resident care shall be toward restoring and maintaining each
resident's identified capabilities at their maximum mental and
- Performs activities related to the nursing care needs of
- Maintains effective communication with residents, families,
staff, and physicians.
- Documents in accordance with nursing policies and
- Responds to resident needs with appropriate
- Performs activities related to medications and treatments in
accordance with facility policies and procedures.
- Current license for Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered
Nurse in the state of Wisconsin.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Currently certified in CPR.
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid-time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- On-site Fitness Center
- On-site Child Day Care Center
We recognize our employees' contributions to CHI Living Communities
by offering benefit programs to enhance and preserve their
work/life balance and help them protect, plan, and prepare for
today and tomorrow. Benefits vary for PRN, part and full time
employees, you can always check with the Human Resource Director at
the Center for information. We truly believe that home is here for
our residents and our employees.
Professional and Personal Growth Opportunities
CHI Living Communities supports employees' professional and
personal growth with opportunities on and off campus.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for full and part time
- Online Campus Learning with Relias Learning
- Dedication to identifying and promoting people from within
CHI Living Communities recognizes that employees need time away
from work to rejuvenate and have a balanced work/life.
- Employees accumulate paid time off based on hours
- New employees can begin to accumulate up to 160 PTO hours
- PTO increases with additional years of service
- Time and a half is paid for work done on holidays
- Company-paid time off for jury duty
- Company-paid time off for bereavement
Health Protection for You and Your Family
CHI Living Communities offers a comprehensive health benefit
package to help you improve and maintain your health and the
well-being of your family with special programs for weight loss and
exercise. The following benefits are available to employees working
30 hours or more a week.
- Employee medical coverage with the majority paid by CHI Living
- Multiple health insurance plan options so you can select the
one that works best for you and your family
- Dental Option Plan with 75% paid by CHI Living Communities -
Click here to learn about Superior Dental Care Value Added
- Vision Option Plan - Learn about a special hearing aid discount
program connected with the plan
- 100% Company-Paid Short-Term Disability
- 100% Company-Paid Long-Term Disability
- Learn about our Virtual Physician Visit Program
- Earn money for your HSA just by walking every day - Read more
about the Motion® Program here
Plans for You and Your Family's Future
We value our employees' futures.
- Full-time employees benefit from company-paid life insurance
valued at two times their annual salary
- All employees are eligible for the Fidelity Investments 401K
- Automatic employer contribution for employees who meet the
1,000-hour requirement and are active at the end of the calendar
- All employees are eligible for the Employee Assistance Program
through Mutual of Omaha that provides confidential assistance for
employees and their immediate families, if ever in need
Keywords: CHI Living Communities, Milwaukee , LPN any shift/ RN any shift / STNA All Shifts FT & PT , Healthcare , South Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!