Company: Walrus Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Pharmacist team at Walrus Health is expanding!
We are looking to add to our dynamic care management team.
Successful candidates will be technically brilliant but must also
have a true love for helping people solve healthcare problems. This
is an opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing health technology
firm that is creating the future of patient enablement.
Walrus Health is looking for a clinical pharmacist with either an
MTM certification or strong background in performing MTM services.
This position is 100% remote.
The applicant will be responsible for:
- Performing pharmacy/drug utilization reviews and making
- Identify opportunities within the health plan for integration
of recommended therapies in current case management or other
- Communicate to providers and members both telephonically and
- Provide clinical pharmacy support to programs targeted toward
- Actively participate and collaborate as part of the
multidisciplinary team to improve member's medication regimen and
The applicant must have:
- Doctor of Pharmacy degree from an ACME accredited program
- At least 2 years of clinical pharmacy experience
- Be MTM certified or have performed MTM services
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with
patients and prescribers
- Health Insurance
- Remote Position
Keywords: Walrus Health, Milwaukee , Pharmacist (Remote), Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!