Primary Therapist Outpatient Programs
Company: Newport Healthcare
Posted on: January 16, 2022
About Us:Newport Healthcare is a nationwide behavioral
healthcare organization dedicated to transforming young lives
through evidence-based care. To that end, we have assembled the
best teen and young adult mental health treatment staff in the
country, and we want you to join us. While our experts guide our
clients to sustainable healing, our job is to support our valued
staff members, and we do that through offering industry-competitive
salaries, career growth and skills expansion, student loan
repayment and tuition reimbursement, and a company commitment to
diversity, equity, and inclusion, among other advantages. Be part
of a team that's dedicated to providing compassionate care based in
authentic connection, mutual respect, and unconditional love-and
experience the rewards of making a difference in the lives of young
people and their families each and every day.Empowering Lives.
Restoring Families. -
Responsibilities:$5k Sign-On Bonus!
Newport Healthcare offers free training in areas such as DBT, EMDR,
ABFT and more!
Under the supervision of the Clinical Director, the Primary
Therapist conducts assessments, develops and executes treatment
plans, facilitates individual, family, and group therapy, and
provides clinical support to the program as needed.Hours:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate individual, family, and group therapies as
- Complete risk assessment and initial safety plan upon
- Complete biopsychosocial assessment within 72 hours of
- Complete client treatment plan within 7 days of admission.
- Provide intervention and milieu management as needed.
- Provide progress updates to parents.
- Conduct risk or crisis assessments and provide crisis
intervention/management as needed.
- Timely completion of documentation (may include assessments,
treatment plans, progress and group notes, discharge summary)
according to established standards.
- Attend weekly treatment team meetings, staff meetings and
- Attend meetings, trainings and conferences representing Newport
Institute as needed.Qualifications:
- Master's Degree in counseling, psychology, social work, or
related field required. Doctorate degree preferred.
- License in Marriage Family Therapy, Counseling, Psychology, or
Social Work is required in the state in which you are
- Minimum 1 years' experience with individuals and group with
children and adolescents.
- Willingness to be trained, supervised and provide services
within the framework of Attachment-Based Family Therapy.
- Training or experience in trauma-informed treatment
preferred.Newport Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Newport Healthcare provides equal employment opportunities
to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability status, protected veteran status,
genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.Newport Healthcare is committed to
ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing
reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability.
Applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring
process please email firstname.lastname@example.org for
For more information on Equal Opportunity, please click here Equal
Employment Opportunity Posters
Keywords: Newport Healthcare, Milwaukee , Primary Therapist Outpatient Programs, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!