Regional Operations Manager - Imagen Dental Partners Support
Company: Imagen Dental Partners
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Regional Operations Manager
REMOTE - Wisconsin
Imagen Dental Partners is a support community that acquires and
grows dental practices. We are the home for the exceptional,
technology-driven dentist. We have a community of dental
professionals whose focus is to deliver superior care to those we
serve – our patients.
We are seeking for a Regional Manager of Operations to support our
Midwest practices. We offer a company culture of promotions from
within, with a start-up atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid
career development. We also offer a job environment that you will
love, and a competitive compensation package, health insurance,
medical, dental, and vision benefits, generous PTO, 401K matching,
and an additional bonus pay structure.
As Regional Manager of Operations in the Midwest, you will be
responsible for the operational and financial health of a
collection of dental practices within a defined region. The
•Leads all non-clinical operations of the dental offices, including
aiding managers in determining appropriate staffing, hiring top
talent, and providing leadership to managers on both strategic and
day-to-day operational matters.
•Implements best practices and systems that support the achievement
of both profit and growth targets.
•Serve as a Primary Contact for the practice team members and
provide day-to-day non-clinical operational support.
- Review performance report over multi offices to identify
operational opportunities to build sustainable practice
- Assess workforce planning, recruiting, and retention strategy
to maintain optimum performance of each supported
- Evaluate real-time analysis of data and implement high-level
strategy to increase profitability. Monitor the P&L statements
for each supported practice and develop effective ways to close the
gaps between actual performance and company projections.
- Ability to analyze business reporting and create
recommendations/actions to the attainment of yearly budgetary and
contribution goals, prioritizing supported practice performance
issues to ensure issues impacting Same Office Growth (SOG),
revenue, and profitability (EBITDA) are addressed first.
- Provide coaching and consulting around industry-leading
solutions, business and financial needs, clinical growth,
execution, and implementation of key initiatives.
- Ability to quickly build rapport, trust, and credibility with
- Build relationships between doctors and their teams by helping
them build a culture of success and synergy that allows practices
to focus on driving clinical and business excellence.
- Serve as a point of escalation for Office Managers.
- Mentor and coach Office Managers on operational excellence by
providing coaching and training around DPMS.
- This is a remote position out of Wisconcin area, requiring a
50% of travel.
- 5 years of experience in Dental Operations Roles in multi-site
- Strong knowledge of Dental Software such as Dentrix, Eaglesoft,
Open Dental, etc and able to adapt to new software.
- Strong technical expertise in Dental Practice Management
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills, Strong
accounting, financial and operational knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
- Must possess a strong desire to observe, teach, train and
develop financial sustainability in the practices that they
- This is a remote position out of Wisconsin area. We require you
to have the ability to travel between 50% of the time.
At Imagen, we focus on delivering best-in-class continuing
education to our clinicians and team members to ensure we can
deliver comprehensive dentistry at the highest possible standard of
care. Our purpose is to fulfill the needs of our patients and help
them achieve their oral health goals. Apply today!
Keywords: Imagen Dental Partners, Milwaukee , Regional Operations Manager - Imagen Dental Partners Support, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!