Company: BrightStar Care of West Bend
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionA client located in Neosha, Wi needs your
help!Hours for this case would be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
from 11am- 3pm What We OfferAt BrightStar Care we value each of our
employees and care about their wellbeing.
- Earned PTO
- Paid Travel Time
- Free Training
- Gas cards
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Employee referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedule
- Nurse and Employee of the month
- HomeCare Pulse Employer of Choice
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock
in and out for work right from a mobile device.
- Joint Commission accreditedResponsibilities
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the
client's or patient's needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not
limited to: meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping,
companion care, assisting client with a shower.
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined
by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the
Director of NursingRequirements
- Licensed driver
- Over 18 years of age
- Self-directing with the ability to work with little direct
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist,
push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the
mobility of the client.BrightStar Care is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race,
ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: BrightStar Care of West Bend, Milwaukee , Caregiver, Healthcare , Neosho, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!