Dental Assistant - Orthodontics
Company: Dental Associates Family & Specialty Care LLC
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Company Perks:As a team member of Dental Associates, you can
expect an excellent compensation, use of state-of-the-art
technology, experience on-the-job training, continued education
offerings, abundant opportunities for career growth, a dedicated
support team, wonderful patients and the gorgeous state of
2022 Benefits Overview:
- Medical Insurance with optional Health Savings Account through
- Dental: Diagnostic and Preventive covered at 100%, Basic and
Restorative (immediate family)
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
Additional Perks and Benefits:
Yearly allowance for shoes and scrubs.
Semi-annually based on patient satisfaction and revenue per
Two tier wage based on skill.
Mentorship and additional compensation for becoming a mentor.
NO FORCED VACATION.
Take vacation on your time and your terms. You won't need to take
vacation when your doctor
PAID TIME OFF.
We offer paid vacation and paid holidays.
STABLE AND FULL-TIME HOURS.
Regular schedules - no surprises. Reliable full-time hours you can
We encourage our team to keep learning and embrace innovation.
Focus on building trust and forming relationships with your
patients - our internal support
teams handle the rest.
Work together with dentists, specialists, hygienists and other
dental assistants across a growing
Explore opportunities beyond dental assisting with greater internal
At Dental Associates, we foster a culture which invites our
patients into our "dental home" and provides our dental assistants
with a career, not just a job. Founded in 1974, Dental Associates
is Wisconsin's largest family and dentist-owned group dental
practice with over a dozen offices throughout the state. Dental
Associates is a strong company with the resources to continually
invest in our overall growth and talented team members. Be part of
a dynamic organization that will make you proud.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Explain treatment procedures; seek clarification and
understanding from patient
- Review and assist patient in updating iPad medical history
- Assist provider with patient education
- Take patient blood pressure, X-rays and radiographs
- Assist provider throughout exam including complex treatment,
surgery, and all operatory-related care
- Monitor oxygen levels when nitrous or IV is administered
- Make impressions and fabricate crowns as instructed
- Prepare and record clinical notes and charting
- Prepare operatory for patient exam; sterilize instruments and
- Establish rapport with patients by greeting them with a
- Explain dental procedures to be performed and obtain patient
signature on the patient consent form
- Resolve patient concerns; answer or seek to find answers to
- Review treatment plan cost estimate with patient; appoint
- Bill out procedures, collect patient balance, reconcile cash
- Maximize provider productivity through scheduling
- Manage phone line and schedule future appointments for dental
- Place confirmation and follow-up courtesy calls to patient
- Provide coverage for Dental Services Representatives to account
for absences or high-volume periods
- Record treatment performed in patient record
- Order dental supplies
- Provide coverage for Dental Services Representative to account
for absences and assist during high-volume period.
Previous Dental Assistant experience or completion of an accredited
Dental Assistant program preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Knowledge of state dental practices requirements, including
X-ray proficiency and OSHA training
- Effective interpersonal skills to maintain rapport with
patients, dentists, and other staff members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to clearly present information to and answer questions
from patients, supervisors and coworkers
- Good customer service skills and ability to work as a team in
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical
- Conceptual thinking abilities to recognize problems, collect
data and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to multitask and work in a fast-paced
- Possess energy, resourcefulness and manual dexterity
- Be able to stand, sit and walk frequently
If you're ready for an exciting, stable career with a growing
company apply today!
Get to know Dental Associates - www.dentalassociates.comYouTube -
Keywords: Dental Associates Family & Specialty Care LLC, Milwaukee , Dental Assistant - Orthodontics, Healthcare , Franklin, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!