Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Heritage Square Health Care Center
Posted on: May 15, 2022
$3K Sign On Bonus!!!Interview with us and ask about our new wage
scale!!LPN's starting at $28.50/hour with less than one year
experience.Benefits of (Licensed Practical Nurse) LPN position:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Great Work Environment
- 401k matched at 10%
- Flexible Hours (8 hour shifts)
- Paid Holidays
- Job location: Greendale, WIPM and NOC shifts availableEssential
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervises Certified Nurses Aides under direction of RN.
- Implements patient care utilizing care plan, delegated medical
orders and collaborates with health team members as necessary.
- Assists in evaluating outcomes of patient care planning and
teaching and in revising the plan according to changing needs of
- Participates in the orientation and education of personnel and
- Documents the delivery of health care and nursing process in
accordance with specific unit standards and hospital nursing
- Performs administration and documentation of medications,
internal nutrition and treatments per physician's orders and
accurately records all care provided.
- Performs or supervises review of medication and treatment
records for completeness, accuracy in transcription of physician
orders and adherence to stop order policy.
- Performs or supervises the service and documentation of
prescribed diets and fluid intake.
- Makes patient rounds to assess physical and emotional status
and to initiate nursing intervention.Qualifications
- Minimum requirements are a Graduate from an accredited school
of licensed vocational nursing or licensed or licensed practical
nursing with current state license in good standing
- Current state license to practice as a LPN. Must maintain
current provider CPR certification throughout employment. ACLS
Keywords: Heritage Square Health Care Center, Milwaukee , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Greendale, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!