Registered Nurse - $66/hr & FREE Next Day Pay
Posted on: May 16, 2022
It's time to take control of your career! When you join the
ShiftMed team, you can browse through 100+ shifts from local
nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities needing full-time and
part-time Registered Nurses. Not only can you build your own
schedule through ShiftMed, but you can get higher wages and
benefits directly with us!
How to get started with ShiftMed:
1) Complete a brief application that includes your name, city,
state, and zip to get started.
2) Download the app, create your account, and securely upload your
documents for verification.
3) All shifts are available! Browse hundreds of shifts at local
care providers to find the best match.
4) Get paid! You work as a full-time employee for ShiftMed when
picking up shifts with us, not a contractor. Enjoy weekly pay at
20% more than local hourly rates.
Here's what we have to offer you:
* Next Day Pay ! (no fee)
* Guaranteed Shifts (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
ShiftMed Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
* Must have RN license in good standing in the state in which
* Must have at least 6 months experience working in a long-term
* Demonstrates caring and compassionate nature
* Must possess supervisory skills
* Candidate must have a positive outlook and problem-solving
* Must be able to push, pull, move and/or lift a minimum of 50
pounds to a minimum height of 3 feet
* Must be able to assist with transfer and positioning of
* CPR Certification
* TB test and physical within the last year
* The RN performs ongoing assessment and observation of the
residents to ensure that the residents remain at their optimum
level of health
* Dispensing and recording of all medications accurately and
according to policy and procedures
* Carrying out all orders prescribed by the physician accurately,
ensuring that all meds and equipment are available in a timely
* The RN delegates responsibility to nurse's aides and monitors the
care delivered by the aides, ensuring that all care is being
delivered to all the residents appropriately
* The RN must be able to fulfill all responsibilities and duties of
the job description as posted
Apply today to become a ShiftMed employee and start working as soon
as this week!
ShiftMed adheres to CMS and local Department of Health guidance on
Covid-19 vaccinations. Healthcare professionals (HCPs) must be up
to date on all recommended Covid-19 vaccinations, including a
booster dose when required. HCPs who are not up to date on Covid-19
vaccination doses may be required to undergo weekly testing and
comply with mask mandates at ShiftMed s client facilities.
Vaccinated workers may still be subject to regular Covid-19 symptom
screenings including temperature and symptom checks.
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week depending on the facility you
schedule shifts with.
Associated topics: bsn, care, ccu, infusion, intensive care unit,
mhb, nurse, psychatric, registed, staff nurse
Keywords: ShiftMed, Milwaukee , Registered Nurse - $66/hr & FREE Next Day Pay, Healthcare , Grafton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!