Academic Addiction Psychiatry in Major Midwest City!
Company: The Medicus Firm
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Psychiatry-Addiction opening in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Academic Addiction Psychiatry Opportunity
Outstanding academic opportunity to join one of the top medical
schools in the Midwest! The Medical College of Wisconsin Department
of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine is seeking an Addiction
Psychiatrist to be part of a rapidly growing, active team. The
successful candidate will be part of a multidisciplinary team to
collaborate on treatment plans and decisions and provide expert
intensive, outpatient addiction psychiatric care. This is an
academic position that offers opportunities for teaching, clinic,
research, and mentorship.
- Join a family-friendly department with a highly collegial work
environment which offers great quality of life
Be part of an expanding team with new clinic and academic
- Opportunity available to be embedded in one of our
Residents take first call!
Extensive opportunities for academia, teaching, research, and
Help to develop and build the addiction division at MCW
Competitive compensation and benefit package with sign on and
relocation packages available
Strong referral system with an already established patient base
Big City in Metro Midwest!
- 1.4 million in Milwaukee Metro area and only 1.5 hours away
- Beautiful suburbs of coastal metropolitan on the shores of Lake
- Ranked "7th Best U.S. City for Physician Pay" by Becker's
- A cost of living that is 13% lower than the national
- Numerous beaches and over 140 parks for all to enjoy
- A "foodie heaven," home to the world's largest music festival,
and so much more
Reference: PSY 10705
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, addiction
psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs
Keywords: The Medicus Firm, Milwaukee , Academic Addiction Psychiatry in Major Midwest City!, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!