Dental Assistant - Kurt R Kwiatkowski DDS, SC
Company: Imagen Dental Partners
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Kurt R Kwiatkowski DDS SC - Grafton, Wisconsin
As our Dental Assistant , you are highly skilled in providing
direct or indirect patient care, and still you can make smooth
office procedures for our patients. Your genuine care is
transmitted in all interactions to the patients you serve. If you
are seeking a new dental home and have experience with Digital
x-rays, Dentrix/Eaglesoft or CEREC, we would LOVE to talk to
Our modern dental practice embraces innovation and new technologies
to take your career to a new level. We offer a job environment that
you will love, a competitive compensation package, health
insurance, medical benefits, generous PTO, and a wonderful 401K
Schedule: You will be thrilled to know that we work NO
Office hours are:
* Monday 7:00am - 7:00pm
* Tuesday 7:00am - 7:00pm
* Wednesday 7:00am - 7:00pm
* Thursday 7:00am - 7:00pm
* Fridays 7:00am - 1:00pm
As part of our team you will:
* Assist the doctor in providing care to the patient.
* Be knowledgeable of existing and emerging technologies and
clinical initiatives that impact the back-office experience.
* Actively monitor lab materials and supplies.
* Develop a relationship with the patient.
* Follow all OSHA/HIPAA guidelines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Patients are our number one priority and we always want to do
what is best for them.
* Welcome patients and get them situated in the appropriate
* Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
* Take and document patient dental history and updates, as well as
overall health and medication history.
* Perform patient charting as instructed by the dentist.
* Assist dentist by handling supplies and instruments as
* Prepare tables and trays for dentist with necessary instruments
* Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions,
troubleshooting malfunctions, calling for repairs, maintaining
equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and
* Clean and sterilize instruments and prepare treatment rooms as
* Take, expose, and mount high quality dental radiographs.
* Ensure appropriate supply of equipment and materials.
* Contribute to the team in achieving business objectives to
* Maintain a safe and secure environment for patients and team
* 1 year of experience working as a Dental Assistant
* High school diploma or GED.
* Other certifications as required by the state, as an example:
Radiology Certification, CPR, Registered Dental Assistant (RDA) or
Registered Dental Assistant in Extended Functions (RDAEF), etc.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Experience with Dental Softwares Dentrix preferred.
Apply today and learn how you would be a great fit for our amazing
Keywords: Imagen Dental Partners, Milwaukee , Dental Assistant - Kurt R Kwiatkowski DDS, SC, Healthcare , Grafton, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!