PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Milwaukee, WI
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Overview: Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in
the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner devoted to
providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides
an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a
keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a PRN
Nurse Practitioner with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership
skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office
staff, educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can directly and
positively affect change every day in patients' lives. You and your
team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive
again. Join Concentra to flourish as a PRN Nurse Practitioner.
Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm PRN: Milwaukee Market
Responsibilities: MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assures personal compliance with licensing, certification and
- Evaluates and treats Center patients in accordance with
Concentra's medical model.
- Establishes and monitors appropriate level of care for center
- Completes all medical record documentation prior to end of
- Works with Center Medical Director to ensure operations are
consistent with medical and professional standards of care,
Association and Concentra.
- Recommends potential growth opportunities for new or existing
services within the Center.
- Meets with Concentra's Medical Director or designate to discuss
quality of patient care, review policies, procedures, outcomes
reports, and records.
- Participates in quality management processes including
encouragement of clinical support staff to assure proficiency in
the delivery of clinical support activities.
- Calls client representatives following employee treatment for
initial injury and/or at any significant change in status.
- Calls patients to ensure their well-being as needed following
- In the absence of Center Medical Director, provides guidance to
other medical personnel and center colleagues. Qualifications:
EDUCATION/CREDENTIALS Licensure requirements of the state of
Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
Procedural skill are a plus
Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care
specialty and/or occupational medicine
Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to
train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
Additional Data: BENEFITS SUMMARY: Training Provided in Our
World-Class Occupational Medicine Process Management Model
Medical Malpractice Coverage
401(k) with Employer Match If you're looking for an organization
that cares for your growth and well-being as much it does its
patients, consider Concentra. This job requires access to
confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing
discretion and secure information management. Concentra is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Keywords: Concentra, Milwaukee , PRN Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant - Milwaukee, WI, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!