Psychologist- Annual Stock Award
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every
day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the
best team in mental healthcare. -
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented psychologists in the area,
who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical
excellence. We are currently interviewing!We offer our
- Flexible work schedules: Full-time and part-time (20 hours
week+) available - set your own schedule!
- 70% on-site work & 30% telemedicine work
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), LTIP (stocks), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support (scheduling & billing)
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance!Our Psychologists are a critical part
of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychologists who are:
- Fully licensed in Wisconsin
- PhD, PsyD
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience.
LifeStance is growing in Wisconsin! We are opening new offices
******$89,000 - $119,000 annually + LTIP* + Sign on bonus
I'd be glad to set up a call to discuss this opportunity with you
and answer any questions!
Sophie PelletierDirector, Practice DevelopmentLifeStance Health,
Inc.(e) -Sophie.Pelletier@LifeStance.com(c) 561-339-4883
About LifeStance Health -LifeStance is a national provider of
mental healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically
driven treatment services for children, adolescents and adults
suffering from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient
care setting, both in-person at its 500 clinics nationwide and
through its digital health telemedicine offering. The company
employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout the US. Please
learn more at www.LifeStance.com.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees. -
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Milwaukee , Psychologist- Annual Stock Award, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!