Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
We offer our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners:
- Flexible work schedules: Full-time and part-time (20 hours
week+) available - set your own schedule!
- 70% on-site work & 30% telemedicine work
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), LTIP (stocks), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP, CEU, and
- Collegial work environment
- Newly designed and modern offices
- Full administrative support (scheduling & billing)
- Latest in digital technology
- Strong work/life balance!Our Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners
are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking Psychiatric
Nurse Practitioners who are:
- Fully licensed in Minnesota or Wisconsin
- PMHNP - BC
- Child, adolescent, or adult experience.
- 2+ years of outpatient experience
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families, and
communities with their mental health needs. Everywhere. Every day.
It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best
team in mental healthcare.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing mental health practice group in the country, now is
the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented psychiatric nurse
practitioners in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence. We are currently
LifeStance is growing in Minnesota & Wisconsin! We are opening new
offices throughout 2022.
Salary $201,000 - $259,000 annually + LTIP + Sign on bonus
I'd be glad to set up a call to discuss this opportunity with you
and answer any questions!
Director, Practice Development
LifeStance Health, Inc.
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
500 clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. The company employs 5,000 psychiatrists, psychologists,
psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed therapists throughout
the US. Please learn more at .
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Milwaukee , Outpatient Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!