IRIS SDPC (RN)-Remote in Milwaukee County, WI
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: November 27, 2022
TMG, part of Molina Healthcare, is seeking a remote Self-Directed
Personal Care (SDPC) Registered Nurse (RN) who lives in Milwaukee
-County, Wisconsin. -The SDPC RN is responsible for providing
self-directed personal care nursing services to IRIS participants
including, but not limited to, those services specific to
participation in the 1915j Self-Directed Medicaid Personal Care
Program. - The SDPC RN is responsible for administering the
Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool; creating personal care,
person-centered plans of care called My Cares; managing a caseload
of participants called a My Cares Group (MCG), providing education
and training for all program participants and care providers and
documenting activities and services in compliance with state and
federal regulations. -Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Administer the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool and
addendums and document the assessment.
- Oversee a My Cares--- Group of participants which includes
developing individual plans of care (My Cares---) focused on
personal care services, review and revise plans of care as needed,
and complete oversight visits and calls.
- Ensure physician orders for care are obtained and current.
- Document all participant specific activities in a data
- Develop and provide training and/or educational materials to
participants or care providers as needed
- Track other departmental requests such as data or quality as
well as outcome of these requests.
- Provide reports and summaries as requested.
- Collaborate with development of documents and other related
- Participate in discussions and problem solving regarding
overall program development and implementation.
- 25- 40% local travel required. -
Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
1-3 years RN experience in home care, hospice or managed care.
Required License, Certification, Association
- Active, unrestricted Wisconsin Registered Nursing (RN) license
in good standing.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and
be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable
Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Experience providing care through the Wisconsin Medicaid Personal
Care Program.To all current Molina employees: If you are interested
in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation
package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
M/F/D/V.Pay Range: - $26.41 - $51.49 an hour**Actual compensation
may vary from posting based on geographic location, work
experience, education and/or skill level.#PJHS#LI-BEMORE
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Milwaukee , IRIS SDPC (RN)-Remote in Milwaukee County, WI, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!