Registered Nurse RN, Step Down
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit
your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd
like - with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments.
Apply today to get started.
"ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be
knowledgeable and familiar with current nursing best practices.
Must also be flexible and willing to float if needed. Strong
communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
Position: Inpatient Stepdown RN
Required Education and Credentials
- Current RN license and good standing with the Wisconsin State
Board of Nursing
- Current AHA BLS, and ACLS certifications.
Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as a Stepdown RN within
the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Must have strong cardiac rhythm interpretation skills, as well
as assessment skills relating to a diverse patient population with
- Strong familiarity with titration of common drips following
facility protocols, and current ACLS guidelines.
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam
Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Milwaukee , Registered Nurse RN, Step Down, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!