Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Heritage Square Health Care Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Heritage Square Health Care Center - $1500 Sign On Bonus!!
Interview with us and ask about our new wage scale!!
PM shifts available!
Benefits of (Certified Nursing Assistant) CNA position:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Great Work Environment
- 401k matched at 10%
- Flexible Hours (8 hour shifts)
- Paid Holidays
- Get paid everyday with Tapcheck
- Job location: Greendale, WI
Here at -Heritage Square Health Care Center, we rely on and trust
our CNA to perform direct patient care and create a compassionate
environment. In this role, the core of your care will be ensuring
that all of our customers are treated with dignity and respect. You
will empower our patients, recognizing their ability to make their
own choices while guiding them with kindness and understanding
through challenging times. As our first point of contact with
patients and families, you'll encourage communication and
interaction, creating a supportive network.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Attend to the individual needs of residents which may include
assistance with grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding,
incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances,
transferring, ambulation, range of motion, communicating, or other
- Observe residents for changes in condition or behavior and
promptly report these changes to appropriate licensed nursing
- Provide care that maintains each resident's skin integrity to
prevent pressure ulcers, skin tears, and other damage by changing
incontinent residents, turning, repositioning immobile residents,
and applying moisturizers to fragile skin, etc.
- Answer residents' call bells promptly and courteously.
- Perform various tasks assigned by the charge nurse including
vital signs, residents' weights, applying creams/ointments,
collecting specimens, etc.
- Assist with orienting residents and their families to the
nursing home upon admission and to the unit when transfers
- Lift, move, and transport residents, using proper body
mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
- Communicate and interact effectively and tactfully with the
resident, visitors, families, peers, and supervisors.
- Complete certified nursing assistant records documenting care
provided or other information in keeping with department
- A high school diploma or equivalent; successful completion of a
state-approved Nursing Assistant Certification course or other
education which meets state certification requirements. Must hold
current Nursing Assistant Certifications in the state in which
he/she is practicing or be eligible to obtain.
Keywords: Heritage Square Health Care Center, Milwaukee , Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!