RN/LPN Charge Nurse
Company: Cedar Community
Location: West Bend
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Position: RN/LPN Charge Nurse
Hours: 2:30 p.m.-10:30 p.m., every other weekend or holiday
Become a Cedar Community Champion
Our team members are the champions and heart of our
community-making a difference in the lives of our residents every
day! Building positive relationships is what we're all about. We
are a family of team members, residents, resident families, and
volunteers. Recognized as a top place to work, Cedar Community in
West Bend and Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is committed to our team
members. We offer more than a paycheck; we offer opportunities for
growth and development, while making a difference in someone's
- Perform duties within the licensed practical nurse or
registered nurse scope of practice as determined by the Wisconsin
Board of Nursing and the facility.
- Stay on top of your game and training by attending professional
and continuing education classes and meetings to maintain a current
knowledge of nursing developments.
- Work as part of a healthcare team to assess resident needs
while planning and modifying care and implementing
- Supervise and lead medication assistants and CNA's.
We are more than just a job, we offer a career!
- Competitive wage & benefit package with shift
- Annual wage increases
- Recognition and rewards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Team building, leadership, and training programs
- Flexible schedules
- On-site clinic available for all team members
An exciting opportunity awaits you to join our exceptional team at
Cedar Community-Washington County's third largest employer. We look
forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: For the safety of our patients and communities, Cedar
Community requires all employees, regardless of role or work
location, to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and influenza, except
in approved circumstances due to a medical reason, disability or
Keywords: Cedar Community, Milwaukee , RN/LPN Charge Nurse, Healthcare , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!