RN Charge Nurse/Supervisor
Company: Cedar Community
Location: West Bend
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Position: RN Charge Nurse/Supervisor- 2nd Shift Hours: 2:30-11
p.m., NO WEEKENDS Become a Cedar Community Champion Our team
members are the champions and heart of our community-making a
difference in the lives of our residents every day! Building
positive relationships is what we're all about. We are a family of
team members, residents, resident families, and volunteers.
Recognized as a top place to work, Cedar Community in West Bend and
Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is committed to our team members. We offer
more than a paycheck; we offer opportunities for growth and
development, while making a difference in someone's life-every day!
- Be a leader as a Cedar Community Champion and accountable for
the guidance and delivery of resident care and management of
- Provide needed support and assistance to the director of
nursing in the day-to-day functions of nursing activities.
- High-quality care is essential by ensuring adequate staffing
for resident care needs.
- Create a positive, calm environment for team members while
assisting in the coordination of nursing services to ensure quality
- Supervise registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and
certified nursing assistants while leading by example.
- Stay on top of your game by following and maintaining all
nursing procedures, policies, and guidelines. We are more than just
a job, we offer a career!
- Competitive wage & benefit package with shift
- Annual wage increases
- Recognition and rewards program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Advancement opportunities
- Team building, leadership, and training programs
- Flexible schedules
- On-site clinic available for all team members An exciting
opportunity awaits you to join our exceptional team at Cedar
Community-Washington County's third largest employer. We look
forward to hearing from you! NOTE: For the safety of our patients
and communities, Cedar Community requires all employees, regardless
of role or work location, to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and
influenza, except in approved circumstances due to a medical
reason, disability or religious belief.
Keywords: Cedar Community, Milwaukee , RN Charge Nurse/Supervisor, Healthcare , West Bend, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!