Mental Health Counselor
Company: Rogers Behavioral Health
Posted on: January 28, 2023
Rogers in Oconomowoc is excited to announce an opening for FT
and PT Therapists in our Outpatient Clinic. Sign on Bonus Offered!
$2,000 Sign-on Bonus for in training licensed therapists such as
LPC-IT, LCPC-IT, LCSW-IT or LMFT-IT or equivalent (requires
12-month commitment) $4,000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed
therapists such as LPC, LCPC, LCSW, LMFT or equivalent (requires
18-month commitment) Want to tour the clinic? Click the link below!
Click this link to see the clinic Do you have experience and a
passion for Behavioral Health? Bring your strong time management
and communication skills to our Silver Lake clinic as a Therapist!
You are an integral part of a patient's journey, to help change
their story, and lead to positive outcomes. In this patient-facing
role, you will provide therapeutic treatment, using CBT/DBT and ERP
Therapies in individual, group, and family settings. The Therapist
collaborates with a multi-disciplinary treatment team to develop
the plan of care for the patients. Our therapists must be
comfortable with change, focused on patient-safety and have a
strong understanding of process. Schedule Options:
- Partial Hospitalization: Monday - Friday 8AM-430PM
- Intensive Out-patient: Monday - Friday 10AM-630PM
- Part-time shifts start at 12pm
- Willing to train and develop those who are motivated to gain a
deeper understanding of Behavioral work. (NEW GRADS!)
- Gain supervision hours (if needed) towards Therapist Licensure
while you work in the role.
- Fast-paced outpatient clinic setting, working in different
programs, such as Depression Recovery, OCD/Anxiety and Mood
Disorders. We cross-train across all service lines.
- Nice blend of direct/indirect patient load, with both group and
- 6 weeks of PAID training and ongoing education/trainings for
career development and licensure/certifications. Job Duties &
- Prior to working with patients, therapists must attend and
participate in CBT Academy and other clinical trainings as deemed
appropriate. Therapists must complete annual CBT, DBT, and other
clinical trainings provided by Rogers Behavioral Health talent and
- Therapists must understand and provide patients with CBT, DBT,
and Exposure-Based Therapeutic interventions based on Rogers
Behavioral Health clinical standards of care while under the
supervision of the Oconomowoc clinical director.
- Therapists must participate in weekly supervision sessions with
the clinical director, supervisor, or lead therapist. In addition,
they must participate in multidisciplinary treatment team meetings
by providing communication related to the patient, family/support
system, and utilization review needs.
- Therapists must complete medical record documentation within
agency requirements of time related to treatment plans, outcome
assessments, psycho-social information, and other pertinent patient
care data. This includes but is not limited to the documentation of
mental health services according to applicable local and federal
regulations and state payor expectations.
- Therapists are required to participate in on-call phone
- Therapists must support changes in staffing/scheduling when
program or patient care needs require.
- Therapists must participate in projects, tasks, and
opportunities to improve skills and expand competency.
- Therapists must adhere to the standards of the Rogers
Behavioral Health Employee Behavioral Contracts.
- Therapists must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved
for medical or religious exemption. Education/Training
- Master's Degree in Social Work, or related field, from an
accredited school of Social Work, Professional Counseling, or
- Full, independent licensure as a Licensed Professional
Counselor (LPC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT),
Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or equivalent in state
practicing (or working towards supervision hours).
- Must pass pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID unless approved for a
medical or religious exemption. Benefits:
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
for positions of 30 hours or more per week.
- Paid Holidays off.
- Childcare reimbursement offered for positions of 20 hours or
more per week.
- Gainshare bonus based on company goals.
- 401k with matching contribution that is fully vested from day
- Loan relief, tuition reimbursement and scholarship
opportunities. ABOUT ROGERS BEHAVIORAL HEALTH Rogers Behavioral
Health is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit provider of
highly specialized psychiatric care. Rogers offers evidence-based
treatment for children, teens, and adults with OCD and anxiety,
addiction, depression and other mood disorders, eating disorders,
trauma, and PTSD. Backed by more than a century of experience,
Rogers is leading the way on measurement-based care and use of
clinical outcomes. Rogers provides residential care and has three
inpatient facilities located in southeastern Wisconsin. Rogers also
offers outpatient services in a growing network of communities
across the U.S. The System also includes Rogers Behavioral Health
Foundation , which supports patient care, programs, and research;
and Rogers InHealth , an initiative that works to eliminate the
stigma of mental health challenges. For more information, visit
rogersbh.org . EOE/MFDV Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action - Rogers Behavioral Health (rogersbh.org)
Keywords: Rogers Behavioral Health, Milwaukee , Mental Health Counselor, Healthcare , Oconomowoc, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!