Company: Ironside Human Resources
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Psychiatry-Child/Adolescent opening in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
A medical clinic located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin has a full-time,
permanent opportunity for a licensed Clinical Psychiatrist to join
The Clinical Psychiatrist Opportunity:
- Full-time, permanent, DIRECT-Hire Position
- Setting: medical clinic located in northern Milwaukee
- Competitive salary and rewarding benefits package
- PTO and paid holidays
Clinical Psychiatrist Responsibilities:
- Provide all psychiatric care generally provided at an
ambulatory outpatient basis
- Responsible for the evaluation and review of assessment,
diagnosis, treatment, and referrals. Arrange for referral resources
for those medical specialties not provided by the Corporation for
patients of the clinic.
- Prepare and implement individualized psychotherapy treatment
plans, per client (individual, couple, family, group) need and by
insurer and regulatory guidelines; monitor treatment progress and
adjusting therapy accordingly.
- Fulfill 40 hours of Continuing Education Credits within each
twelve (12) month period. Attend professional conventions and
seminars, participate in professional societies, and do all things
reasonable, necessary, and desirable to maintain and improve
his/her professional skills.
- Prepare forms, letters, and examinations on behalf of patients
for claims of disability, workmen's compensation, injuries, and
Clinical Psychiatrist Requirements:
- Doctoral graduate and completion of an accredited School of
Medicine and Residency Program. Currently licensed to practice in
the State of Wisconsin as a Psychiatrist.
- Previous experience should be from a hospital or ambulatory
clinic setting. Experience working with inner-city African American
children, adolescents, adults, and/or elderly. Familiarity with
issues of poverty, community, family violence, HIV, human
sexuality, AODA, criminal justice systems, chronic or terminal
illness and pain, parenting skills, and gangs are
- Highly preferable to have previous experience with
- Milwaukee is best known for its famous breweries
- Family friendly city
- Tons of great dining options
- So many things to do, outdoor activities, performing arts, and
Keyphrases: psychiatry jobs, psychiatrist jobs, psychologist jobs,
child psychiatry jobs
Keywords: Ironside Human Resources, Milwaukee , Clinical Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!