Supervisor Clinic Operations
Company: Advocate Christ Medical Center
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Supervisor Clinic Operations Job ID: R65712 Shift: 1st Full/Part
Time: Full_timeLocation: Menomonee Falls N84W16889 Menomonee Ave
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051Benefits Eligible: Yes Hours Per Week:
40Schedule Details/Additional Information: Monday-Friday 8-5Major
- Supervises the day-to-day activities of non-physician staff,
ensuring a high level of productivity. Continuously monitors the
functioning of the medical group and revises operational procedures
- Oversee all functions of the medical group including reception
and scheduling activities, patient service areas, accounting,
medical records, transcription, business information systems, and
appropriate clinical areas. Establishes effective policies and
procedures for each area, updating as necessary.
- Schedules non-physician staff ensuring that staff is
appropriately deployed among offices.
- Functions as a liaison between non-physician staff and
physicians to ensure effective service for patients.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with
- Oversees the day-to-day processing of accounts payable by
preparing payment requests, obtaining proper authorization and
ensuring that payments are made on a timely basis.
- Performs human resources responsibilities for staff which
includes coaching on performance, completes performance reviews and
overall staff morale. Recommends hiring, compensation changes,
promotions, corrective action decisions, and terminations.
- Responsible for understanding and adhering to the
organization's Code of Ethical Conduct and for ensuring that
personal actions, and the actions of employees supervised, comply
with the policies, regulations and laws applicable to the
organization's business. Licensure, Registration, and/or
- None Required. Education Required:
- Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent knowledge) in Health Care
Administration or related field. Experience Required:
- Typically requires 3 years of experience in a similar medical
practice setting which should include a thorough knowledge of
physician billing, accounting and general medical office
procedures. Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Basic knowledge of medical procedures normally associated with
a clinic setting.
- Demonstrated leadership skills including problem solving,
decision making, prioritization, team building, customer service,
and conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational
- Ability to successfully and positively interact with physicians
and employees at all levels throughout the organization and the
- Intermediate computer skills including experience in using
computer applications in a medical practice setting. Physical
Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Must be able to sit, walk, and stand throughout each day.
- Exposed to a normal office environment.
- Operates all equipment necessary to perform the job. This job
description indicates the general nature and level of work expected
of the incumbent. It is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
required of the incumbent. Incumbent may be required to perform
other related duties.
Keywords: Advocate Christ Medical Center, Milwaukee , Supervisor Clinic Operations, Healthcare , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...