Company: The Arboretum
Location: Menomonee Falls
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Perks and Benefits*:
- Earn up to 1% wage increase every Quarter
- Work for us and earn $1000 for each person you refer and is
- Access to earned wages prior to payday
- Generous PTO Plan
- Career Development
- An employee engaged Scheduling system
- Employee Appreciation events; Attendance Programs,New employee
- Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Benefits
- 401K Retirement Plan Oh, and did we mention an amazing Team
*Some benefits may vary depending on position and employment
As a Caregiver for our community, you are a key member of an
amazing team, enhancing the lives of our residents. By providing
consistent and quality care, our caregiving team ensures our
residents live meaningful life.
- Assists residents with activities of daily living, including
bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, eating, transferring, and
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation, socialization,
and activity while providing personal care assistance
- Responds to all resident needs and/or requests for care
promptly, and provides or obtains assistance with care as
- Assists in the dining room during resident meal times
- Encourages residents to participate in scheduled activities and
outings, and assists with those activities as needed
- Assists in the cleanliness of the community, including
straightening resident beds, emptying resident garbage, and tidies
resident rooms daily and as needed
- Assists with resident laundry per shift guidelines Minimum
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous experience working with the elderly in a residential
or long-term care setting is preferred
- Must be able to read, write and speak English to communicate
effectively with residents, families, visitors, and other staff
- Must be able to perform job duties and responsibilities with or
without reasonable accommodation
- Able to pass the necessary tests (i.e., CPR, First Aid, Food
Handlers, etc.) if required by state regulations Who are We?
As a Sinceri Senior Living community and certified Great Place to
Work -, we are an established and dedicated senior living care
provider,where every team member takes great pride and
responsibility in creating Meaningful Moments - for our residents.
We strive to make each residentinteraction positive, meaningful,
and unique to them. Through an in-depth understanding of our
resident's life stories, we are able to Honortheir Experience of
Aging and create an environment that feels just like home.
If you are interested in building your health care career,providing
holistic care for our residents and their families, and would like
to see what our community has to offer, apply online and join our
Certified by our employees as a Great Place to Work - for our 5th
Year in a row!
- 93% of our associates shared "My work has special meaning; this
is not just a job."
- 95% of our associates shared "People celebrate around
- 94% of our associates shared "I'm proud to tell others I work
- 91% of our associates shared "People care about each other
Questions about the application process? Come visit us and our
staff will be happy to assist you!
Keywords: The Arboretum, Milwaukee , Caregiver, Healthcare , Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...