Travel Nurse RN - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care - $2,805 per week
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Cynet Health is seeking a travel nurse RN PICU - Pediatric
Intensive Care for a travel nursing job in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: 06/19/2023
- Duration: 5 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Shift: 12 hours, nights
- Employment Type: TravelSummary:
- Nurses care for people who are sick, injured, convalescent or
disabled. Under general supervision, they deliver care to patients
utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning,
intervention, implementation, and evaluation, in accordance with
- Nurses collaborate with other professional disciplines to
ensure effective patient care delivery and achievement of desired
- Nurses effectively interact with patient and significant
others, while maintaining the standard of professional
- The nature of the direction and supervision required for this
position varies by State and job setting.
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Nurses provide care for
children and adolescents with a wide-range of ailments, from common
childhood diseases to life-threatening illnesses.
- The difference between PICU patients and regular PEDs patients
is that PICU patients are usually unstable and require constant
monitoring and interventions.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Keywords: Cynet Health, Milwaukee , Travel Nurse RN - PICU - Pediatric Intensive Care - $2,805 per week, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...