RN Registered Nurse -Triage
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job ID: 276124 RN Registered Nurse -Triage Milwaukee, Wisconsin Regular / Day Additional Job Information Title:--RN-Triage City, State:-- Milwaukee,WI Location:-- Wisconsin Cardiology Department:---- WI Card Milwaukee Additional Job Details:----Full-Time,Day,--40 hours,Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: Provides patients with nursing support by telephone. Responsibilities:
- Prepares documentation information and transmits medical information. Provides non-judgmental triage and/or advice using the nursing process, specific protocols and established resources.
- Directs callers to appropriate level of care and provides healthcare advice/education using assessment skills, approved guidelines, and knowledge of self-care practices.
- Selects and delivers appropriate follow-up materials.
- Provides professional, safe and effective care-related advice to patients.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Bachelor's degree in nursing preferred Work Experience:
- 1 Year Preferred Technical Experience. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Milwaukee , RN Registered Nurse -Triage, Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!