Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU (Union)
Company: Ascension, WI
Posted on: September 15, 2018
Job ID: 266128 Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU (Union) Milwaukee, Wisconsin Regular / Rotating Additional Job Information Title:--RN IV-PACU (Union) City, State:-- Milwaukee, WI Location:-- St. Francis Department:---- Surgery Recovery Room 001 Additional Job Details:----Full-Time Rotating,--36 hours Weekly About Us In Wisconsin, Ascension operates 24 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities that together employ more than 23,500 associates. Across the state, Ascension provided more than $230 million in community benefit and care of persons living in poverty in fiscal year 2016. Serving Wisconsin for 169 years, Ascension is a faith-based healthcare organization committed to delivering compassionate, personalized care to all, with special attention to persons living in poverty and those most vulnerable. Ascension is the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world---s largest Catholic health system, operating 2,500 sites of care --- including 141 hospitals and more than 30 senior living facilities --- in 24 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.ascension.org/wisconsin. We---re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin. Job Description Job Summary: The Registered Nurse provides direct nursing care for anesthetized patients in the immediate post-operative or post-procedural period. -- Responsibilities:
- Follows aseptic sterile technique according to Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses / American Society of Peri Anesthesia Nurses (AORN/ASPAN) standards.
- Evaluates patient's responses to treatments and interventions.
- Manages patient's pain.
- Anticipates case-specific needs based on knowledge of procedure(s) performed and pathophysiology.
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--credentialed from the--Wisconsin Board of Nursing--or current home state license for multi-state license recognition "Compact State"--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.-- Education:
- Graduate of a board-approved Registered Nurse Program required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred Work Experience:
- RN with a minimum of two (2) years of nursing experience. Equal Employment Opportunity Ascension Wisconsin is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees or prospective employees on basis of age, race, creed, color, religion, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, disability, arrest and/or conviction record, military status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or status protected by law. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the ---EEO is the Law--- poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf M/F/Disabled/Vet EEO is the Law Poster Supplement http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/ofccp_eeo_supplement_final_jrf_qa_508c.pdf Share: -->
Keywords: Ascension, WI, Milwaukee , Registered Nurse (RN) - PACU (Union), Healthcare , Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!